OTB | YOU'RE THE ONE

"I'ma take this time to show you how much you mean to me. Cause you are all I need." Maleígha sung, she and Cartí were currently in the family room enjoying each other's company. After the long night the two shared, they ended waking up later than expected. Once they woke up, they handle their business and Maleígha cooked for them. Cartí wanted to spend the whole day with Maleígha cause it had been awhile since the two did anything together. "I wish you shut the fuck up and let her sing. No singing ass." Cartí grumbled, as he laid back on the couch.

"It be yo' own baby daddy." Maleígha said, as she shook her head before laughing.

                 "So I been thinking bout starting up a tattoo shop

                 "So I been thinking bout starting up a tattoo shop." He said, as Maleígha turned down the music. Cartí loved talking to Maleígha about his next business ventures, she was like his best friend and love of his life all in one.

                  "Why don't you start back doing tattoos? You use to be good as fuck. I could see you going far in that profession." Maleígha said, as she propped her head up on her hand as she looked at Cartí. Maleígha ain't even have to do much and she was still beautiful.

                  "I was thinking about it, but I don't have that much time on my hands

"I was thinking about it, but I don't have that much time on my hands. Which is why I was thinking about just opening one and letting people work for me." He said, as Maleígha took a sip from bottle of Figi water. Maleígha liked how Cartí had a business mindset but it wasn't enough to keep him out the streets. Cartí was making big money with the weight he was moving along with the lounge and a few investment. He then made a million dollars in illegal money and nobody knew. He kept that shit too himself.

"You ever gon' leave?" She asked, as he sighed. He knew exactly what she was referring too. This was her second time mentioning about him leaving the streets alone. Honestly Cartí did have plans to leave the streets alone, he didn't want to be in this shit forever but he knew he couldn't leave no time soon he was too tied into them. "I ain't even gon' lie Maleígha I always think bout leaving believe it or not, but it's a lotta shit that I gotta do to even think bout leaving the streets and even if I do leave I'm gon' always be tied into the streets cause it's only one way out." He said, which was true. Niggas would still be gunning for him just because that's how deep the jealousy ran with niggas who had a heart full of envy and greed.