OTB | TYCOON OF THE STREETS

I'm a ty-tycoon, that's why they hate me
'Til they throw the sheets on me I'm goin' crazy
Got Balencis on my feet, they can't take me
I know I ain't gon' be deceased 'til I'm like eighty
I been gettin' so damn geeked, I been prayin'
I been chinchilla sheet wherever I'm stayin'
Took that Draco on a PJ, ain't playin'
I ain't goin', no, no, street's dangerous
FUTURE X TYCOON

"I pull away from guh's when we start fallin' in love." Cartí rapped, while he began getting ready to start his day. Today was gone be some simple shit, nothing too much but him swinging through the hood catching up with the old heads. Cartí was always on the go, he couldn't sit still for shit he didn't know if his mind wouldn't let him or that's just the way he was. He couldn't sit in one spot to long.

"Could lose it all if I get caught up with this stolen glizzy." He rapped once again, as he switched the song. Cartí was always listening to some Baton Rouge shit especially the niggas he could relate to. Everything wasn't really everything in BR but shit was still structured, it was very much a way of living.

Cartí looked at himself in the mirror smirking. He was very much a arrogant motherfucker but he was humble as ever. He knew he could pop his shit and not be approached by any nigga. Hell, they weren't stupid enough. Dressed up in Fendí like it was Holiday but the shit was a regular day for Cartí. Fixing the fitted baseball Fendí cap on his head, he rubbed his hands together before lightly spraying himself with the Guilty by Gucci colonge. He was looking good and smelling good. Per usual.

"Ight lemme' head out." He said to himself as he turned off all the lights in his master bedroom before, walking out and closing the double doors behind him. Walking down the halls of his home, he walked through the large home he'd just purchase a two months ago. Everything was a open floor plan, big windows and white clean walls. It was a sleek and modern look.

As he reached the foyer of his home he was met with his grandmother and mother. "Amír, you need to start answering the phone baby boy your mama act like she can't live without ya'." Rose fussed, as she walked into the house with Lísa right behind her who held a small smile on her face.

Cartí chuckled and shook his head at his grandmother. Between her and his mother he didn't know who invaded his space more but he should have known this was bound to happen when literally their house was right behind his. The two were permanently occupying the guest house which consisted of four bedrooms and five bathrooms. He wanted his mother, grandmother, and sister close to him as possible. He took them out the hood and put them on the outskirts of Baton Rouge right here in Prarieville which was about thirty minutes from the city.

"What's up ma'?" Cartí said, while looking at his mother who wore a nervous look on her face. Lísa came inside of her son's home kissing his cheek. Her demeanor was weird and he knew she was about to hit him with some news.

"Your father called." Lísa said. Cartí nodded his head before grabbing his keys from the entry way table of his large foyer. Lísa knew Cartí didn't fuck with his father. The nigga was dead to him he was part of the reason why he was so fucked up on so many levels today he didn't know how to treat women properly but Rosé and Lísa made sure he knew how to respect a lady and treat a hoe.

"Lock up when y'all leave, I love y'all." Cartí said ignoring his mothers calls after him. She knew her son didn't want to hear about his deadbeat ass daddy Cartí felt like he turned out just fine with out his father in his life. He even hated that he was named after that nigga but he still took pride in his name even if his father wasn't the best father figure.