OTB | BULLSHIT

D.A. bullshitting, want me with time homie
Sitting lonely in the cell, hearing bullshit Where niggas talk 'bout how they had this, when they ain't had shit
Watch your surroundings, the devil's in the pulpit
Niggas sell a million records talking bullshit but me, I spit that gutta gutta real talk people feel me in they heart, like heartburn
A clique bad bitches on my team; Pussy clean, feet clean, teeth clean
You know what I mean
I got my beamed extended clip and I ain't talking
Wake up smoke my purple drank my coffee here we go
LIL BOOSIE X BULLSHIT

"Symone that offer still sitting on the table, you know I don't care if you stay here or not." Maleígha's mom Keísha told her niece. They were currently  sitting in the large kitchen of the home. The home was located in the Mid City part of Baton Rouge in between Towne Center and Downtown. It was a luxury one story home with a spacious floor plan that consisted of six bedrooms and six and half bathrooms. A spacious living room, family room, and a pool.

They were living good.

"But you know I can't leave my mama like that auntie, I'm all she got since Sage in jail and Sa'Raí moved out of state." Symone sighed as she referred to her older siblings. Symone was honestly the only one her mother had left and she still treated her like shit when she always had been the child her mother wanted her to be.

"And I understand that baby but Vanessa can't keep putting you out everytime y'all get into an argument and she shouldn't be treating you bad when you caused her no wrong." Keisha said she didn't like how her sister was treating her niece. Symone was a very unproblematic child, she didn't cause any trouble and made good grades all her life. "Just think about it and I don't want you going over there just yet give your mama some space and y'all both cool off." Keisha added being that she seen the look on Symone's face.

"Yes ma'am." Symone said as Keisha gave her small smiled as she put her attention back towards the Meatballs she was making for her Spaghetti. Symone removed herself from behind the stool at the island counter top before walking on the right side of the house which was the hallway that led to Maleígha, her younger brother Maceon, and the guess room she would be sleeping in. Walking all the way down the hall towards Maleígha's room she walked into her room to see Maleígha on her MacBook.

"What you doing?" Symone asked as she walked into Maleígha's spacious room. Maleígha really had it made she gotten whatever she want whenever and always. She was on her shit and a boss bitch at such a young age. Symone was really inspired by her cousin.

"Trying to see when this package is coming in for this shipment. It say it's being delivered today but it's already six." Maleígha stressed. She was trying to put out new inventory for her boutique it had been three weeks since she had new arrivals and she was selling out of the other items on her site fast.

"I'm so proud of you." Symone said genuinely. She was truly proud of Maleígha. She was so motivated with what she was doing and she stayed consistent. She smiled as she looked at Symone. "You good?" Maleígha asked as Symone nodded her head and shrugged her shoulders. "I'll be better, I'm thinking about moving in though." Symone said as Maleígha smiled. Symone knew moving in with Maleígha would be the best thing for her.

"How you think your mama gone take it?" She asked as Symone shrugged her shoulders. She really didn't feel like talking about her mom or the whole situation anymore. She was used to it and didn't feel the need to talk her problems out, nobody actually listened anyway. Maleígha looked at her, nibbling at her bottom lip before sighing, she hated that Symone kept her emotions bottled up that wasn't good, Maleígha needed Symone to understand she was here whenever she needed to talk but Symone always pushed people away.