OTB | FIRST DAY

Maleígha's dark brown eyes, roamed around Cartí's luxurious condo, while he stayed in the kitchen handling business on the phone. Maleígha smirked as she looked at his living room decor, he had designer pillows and rugs.

This nigga got taste.

The ride from the club was short being that his condo was located Downtown right by the Mississippi River. The view was beautiful it showed Baton Rouge in a different state other than the grimy and ruthless streets people were used to seeing every day. Maleígha liked how his condo was decorated nicely and every piece of furniture looked expensive it reminded her so much of how her house was decorated.

Maleígha walked out on his balcony looking at the view of the river. The sight was plain beautiful, she loved her city no doubt about it even though nothing good came from living here.

"This view really calm a nigga nerves, plus it show BR on some whole different shit that people not use to seeing." Cartí's deep husky voice, grumbled. Cartí's voice was deep but low, he talked very low sometimes it was hard to hear him.

Maleígha nodded, while Cartí stood behind her. Maleígha felt his tall frame behind hers. Cartí stood at 6'3. He was definitely way taller than her and Maleígha didn't mind she liked her niggas tall. She had her fair share of shorter dudes and she didn't really like them they all seemed to be bitch made on some shit.

Maleígha turned around looking at his cute little baby face. His peanut butter skin was smooth, he had some deep cut low waves and pink plump lips. She could tell he had plenty of tattoos just by the way his neck was decorated with them. Cartí was really fine as a fuck and just her type. Maleígha loved her a D-Boy that shit turned her on. His thug persona was a little more intimidating though since she did have her share of lames in her time.

But see Cartí, he was gone get her right.

"You really beautiful." Cartí smirked as Maleígha smiled. Cartí wasn't even trying to throw game being he already had her where he wanted her. He was just simply being honest, Maleígha was really beautiful to him. He loved her mocha skin tone and thick but slim frame. "Thank you Cartí." She smiled as she looked up at him, he was still extremely tall compared to her but the heels boosted her height so she had a few inches on her not plenty she stood in the middle of his chest.

Cartí leaned down, placing his soft lips on hers. Maleígha kissed back. Their tongues started a wrestling match, as their kissed deepened Cartí pulled Maleígha into him closer before lifting her off her feet. Cartí walked them back into his condo and towards his room as they still kissed. The kiss was sloppy but very much worth it. The kiss was unfamiliar to Maleígha being that she never kissed nobody except Torrance which was her ex boy friend and first love.

Cartí laid her on back, crawling in between her legs. Maleígha wrapped her legs around his waist while her arms snaked around his neck. Maleígha was feeling this kiss a little too much she couldn't even pump fake. Her pussy was getting wet just off a kiss which was odd to her. But it wasn't so much of them kissing that got her wet but his thug persona, she loved his mannerisms and demeanor.

Maleígha wanted out, out of those clothes to be exact. Feeling Cartí pull at the zipper on her pants she smirked on the inside as he looked down at her while she stared at him all innocently. Maleígha watched him pull her pants down before taking off her designer shoes and pulling her pants all the way off and tossing them on the floor. While she took off her top.

Cartí looked at Maleígha, she wore a white lace thong that held little to no imagination. Running his fingers over the thin piece of fabric it was drenched. Softly but aggressively tearing them off of her lower body, Cartí's middle and index finger, slowly ran up and down Maleígha's wet folds before slowly entering them. Causing a low moan to escape her lips , Maleígha grabbed his wrist causing Cartí to chuckle before he began planting kisses on her neck.