OTB | SISTA FROM ANOTHER MISTA

"Why haven't I been seeing that girl over here anymore?" Lísa asked Cartí, while she stood in the      kitchen cooking up tonight's dinner.

It was going on 5:30; and Lísa decided to do a dinner for the four of them since it had been awhile they all sat down and ate together as a family.

Cartí shook his head. "We ain't on the best of terms right now." Cartí said, he hadn't talked to Maleígha since the night of Kain's Dinner and that was two weeks ago. Maleígha was giving Cartí's ass the blues. She was making it her mission for him not to get in contact with her.

"And why is that? Just last week y'all was in love." Rose teased, as Lísa agreed.

Cartí smacked his lips. "Nobody in love." Cartí said, while Rose waved him off and continued cleaning her greens.

"So why y'all don't talk anymore Cartíer, even though we never even officially met she seemed like a sweet girl." Lísa stated, as Rose agreed with her.

"I fucked up ma'." He said, as he shook his head. Cartí thought it would all blow over with in a couple days with a couple calls and genuine gifts but he was finding out Maleígha was not easy. "She supposedly found out about Lira and somebody else."He stated. Lísa knew all about Líra being that she had been around for a moment but what she didn't know is why she was around.

"As usual." Lísa chuckled. "Every women is not like that last one you had. Especially if they don't need you for nothing, she may like you but she respects herself more than to just keep messing with you while you leading her and those other women on too." She stated, Lísa knew her son he was just like his father she knew he loved having his cake and eating it too.

"Nobody was leading nobody on cause we weren't looking for no relationship." Cartí stated honestly. Which was true they weren't looking for a relationship but they were still getting to know each other just to see where it went.

"So you telling me if she was sleeping with other men doing things that you do with these women out here you wouldn't be done with her how she was done with you?" Lísa asked, looking at him with her eyebrow raised.

Cartí smacked his lips. "She not crazy" He stated, as Lísa and Rose both chuckled.

"Exactly. Leading her on was what you were doing having her under the impression that she was the only person you were messing with no matter if y'all weren't looking for a relationship. One thing you don't do is sleep around with other females and play girlfriend and boyfriend with one if you gone have multiple females you keep all the ones who don't mean nothing in check they supposed to know about her but she don't supposed to know about them." Lísa stated.

"Even though I don't condone that foolishness, that's how you supposed to do it that's if you wanted to have your cake and eat it too and if y'all weren't looking for a relationship but just being friends who had sex then let her know that you were sleeping with other women don't leave her in the blind. But if you really like her which you do then don't play with her time that's one thing you should never waste is a women's time." She told him, Cartí nodded his head taking everything she told him into consideration.

Cartí liked Maleígha a lot but he loved indulging in different women too. He was young and loved the joy of different women so you couldn't blame him.

"So have you tried to talk to her since then?" His grandmother asked.

Cartí chuckled. "Tried ain't the word. Sending her gifts and phone calls but that don't work." He said.