OTB | TAKE A RIDE

THREE WEEKS LATER,

"Look like you then met your match, she got you feeling some type of way." Dominique chuckled as he sat in the passenger seat of Cartí's brand new all white Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon.

It was an early morning and he was riding through the city being that him and his friend went and handled some business. That needed to be handle before Cartí went out of town.

Cartí smacked his lips. "I ain't meet shit and she definitely ain't got me feeling a way." He assured his friend, with a lie. Cartí was definitely feeling some type of way that Maleígha had blocked him. He didn't understand why or when did she do so being that he waited two weeks to call her up. Cartí had been real busy lately getting his pockets right and balancing the street shit with his personal life. Dominique waved him off, he knew his friend felt away or otherwise he wouldn't had even told him about the situation.

Her pussy definitely had his mind gone, he had been thinking about her since the first night they fucked but he never pressed the issue being that he wasn't pressed for pussy but for some reason he wanted to hit her up today and when he was met with the voicemail more than once he knew she had blocked him.

"She probably was just on the same kick you on. Some first night type shit and keep it pushing if anything you lucky as fuck one less bitch on your trail." Dominique said, which was true. Cartí had plenty of hoes he came across always trying to pursue a future with him or make it something that it's not. Which is why he was so surprised that Maleígha had blocked him but he knew she wasn't the type of female he was used to.

Cartí shrugged his shoulders, it is what it is. "Where you getting dropped off at? I'm on a time schedule."Cartí asked as he looked over at his friend.

"Over there in the South." He said, causing Cartí to turn the volume up. Boosie's 'Clips & Choppers' began playing before he began heading towards South Baton Rouge.

• ______ •

Two weeks into her first year of college and she could honestly say she was ready for everything to be over already. Her professors were hitting her with back to back essays and projects and research papers  all at once but she knew it was nothing she couldn't handle. Maleígha could honestly say she was enjoying the college life, it was plenty of new faces and different people from all over.

Currently standing at the steps of her school's library as she waited for Remí they were riding together so they could meet Karin at the restaurant and then head towards the mall before their next classes which were in two hours but luckily for Maleígha this was her last class for today. Over the past two weeks the three became very close you always seen the three of them with each other. The project was bringing them closer and closer.

"Where is she?" Maleígha asked rhetorically as she looked at the time seeing it was 11:15 AM. Remí had been out of class for fifteen minutes just like Maleígha. Maleígha had made it by the library faster being that her class was on this side of campus but she knew Remí's class wasn't to far being that she had that class in the exam building earlier today.

The campus was flooded with people as usual especially by the library area. Rolling her eyes, she seen Remí speed walking towards her Maleígha couldn't help but to hold a smirk on her face as she looked at Remí who held a nervous smile on her face.

"I'm sorry, I wanted to bring my booksack to my car before we leave." Remí said walking up as Maleígha playfully rolled her eyes while smirking. "Look at you looking good. I'm telling you Leígha your definitely model material." Remí complimented as Maleígha smirked.