OTB | NO MERCY

My ghetto my ghetto, hoes lie niggaz jive thats what O.G. told me.
My ghetto my ghetto, if you make it to see 25 nigga you a O.G.
Nigga wake up in tha morn don't know if they died, don't know who they friend can't even trust they kin. Fuck it! Fake it till ya make it keep it all the same, don't even show ya stash spot to ya ol lady. Watch these niggas eyes.
LIL BOOSIE X NO MERCY

Cartíer didn't know how he let the sun beat him home as he sat in the cobblestone driveway of his new home. Cartí had been sitting in the car for about a hour taking in the sight of the home, he was amazed he finally felt like he had made it.

The brand new home was located in the gated community of the County Club. Cartí had purchased one of the biggest houses in the neighborhood, newly built with a modern twist but with a Mediterranean style. The house sat on six acres of land with a waterfront back yard. The home had a four car garage and came with a guest house and pool house which was perfect for Lísa, Milan, and Rosé. Cartí loved to keep his family close.

He made it out the hood but the streets was still holding him back.

Cartí realized that he'd been sitting in the car too long and decided it was time for him to get out as he exited his truck, he used the keypad to lock the truck.

Walking up the few stairs that led him towards his front door he opened it with his key. Opening the door the automated security system went off. "Front door." Alarming the whole house that someone just walked in.

Cartí locked the door behind himself as he walked towards the East wing of the home where the master bedroom was located along with one of the many past time rooms. Cartí loved how spaced out his home was he always wanted a big ass house with a wife and kids one day.

As he walked down the long hall towards his bedroom. The home was still in the process of being decorated by Maleígha and his mother being that they did just move in. Cartí pushed the double doors open as he walked into the living room part of their bedroom before fully walking into the bedroom to see Maleígha laying in their bed.

Cartí walked towards the bed seeing her laying their peacefully with her eyes closed as he looked he seen her faces stained with dry tears.

"Cartíer do you see what time it is?" Maleígha said as she fluttered her eyes open and looked up at Cartí. Cartí looked down at Maleígha as she rose up from the middle of the bed sitting on her knees.

"You been crying?" He asked as Maleígha looked at him she couldn't help but let more tears fall down her face. She had been crying all night worried about Cartí.

"Cartíer I'm pregnant I can't be stressing like this. Stop doing this too me, stop ignoring me, stop treating me like you don't want me." Maleígha cried as Cartí reached for her but she quickly moved away.

"Do you love me?" Maleígha asked him as she looked up at him. Cartí looked down at her he didn't understand why Maleígha was questioning his love for her without a doubt he loved her with everything in him. He was in love with her and her only.