OTB | THUG PASSION

They just couldn't keep their hands off one another, he closed the front door to the house with his foot while he held Maleígha in his arms. She was attacking his neck with sloppy wet kisses while the liquor lingered on both of their breaths from the elite restaurant known as Barton G. After having the perfect dinner the two were feeling each other way more than before.

Their souls were connecting so fast it was scary for the both of them but they both enjoyed a thrill and a challenge.

Maleígha brought her lips from his neck to his lips before giving them a sloppy kiss. She was tipsy and horny as so as Cartí. Cartí placed Maleígha against the wall in the foyer he couldn't wait till he got into the bedroom he wanted to fuck her all over the house luckily he had gotten this house for himself and himself only.

Cartí broke away the kiss as Maleígha helped him take off his shirt quickly. "I want you to fuck me all over this house." Maleígha said reading his mind. He knew he had definitely found his match when it came to sex.

Cartí chuckled as he got Maleígha out of her dressed only leaving her in the the white lace thong. Staring at her body in lust he quickly went for her breast as began making love to one while his hand flicked her tender nipple.

"Fuck." She cursed under her breath while looking down at Cartí who looked up at her moving to her other breast giving it the same attention. "Cartí just put in me fuck." She slightly moaned as she pulled him up from her breast and began kissing his lips.

Maleígha was extremely anxious to feel him inside of her. Cartí chuckled as he pulled away from the kiss he wanted to tease her and make her beg for it.

"How bad you want it?" He smirked as he pulled them from the wall and walked towards the kitchen and placed her on the island counter top. Maleígha smirked hopping down from the counter top and reached for Cartí's pants pulling them down she grabbed his dick out of his boxers. She smirked as she looked up at him and began spitting on it as she worked her small hands in a circular motion up and down his dick before taking what she could fit into her mouth.

Cartí smirked as he looked down upon Maleígha, who looked up at him. Maleígha looked good as fuck with his dick gliding in and out of her mouth. Taking his large hands and moving her hair out of the way as she deep throated him.

"You so fucking beautiful." Cartí grunted as he looked down at Maleígha's who eyes were low and seductive. "Fuck." He cursed as he threw his head back in pleasure her throat just felt so warm and inviting and the way his dick felt in her mouth just was pure ecstasy.

"Mhmm." Maleígha began moaning as she began toying with his balls as she took his his dick out of her mouth slapping it against her tongue before taking only the tip into her mouth causing Cartí to quickly look down at her.

She definitely knew what she was doing.

Maleígha put him back into her mouth which proceeded him to tangle his large hand in her hair and gently push her head to take him all the way into her mouth. Maleígha moaned once again as she reached her hands from his balls and in between her legs only to feel herself sticky and wet.

This action was turning Maleígha on. She was not only doing it for his pleasure and hers also. Cartí looked down and got a view of what she was doing and smirked that shit was turning him on also.

Maleígha felt his dick pulsating in his mouth knowing his nut was near sliding it out her mouth she held it in her free hand before tapping it on her tongue causing his semen to ooze out on her tongue before she swallowed him.

Cartí was impressed.

"Stand up." He demanded as Maleígha did as he ordered her too. Standing in the middle of his chest she looked up at Cartí who stepped out of his shoes then his jeans before grabbing Maleígha and placing her on the countertop placing a kiss on her lips as she smirked.