OTB | BABY DADDY?

A MONTH LATER,

"If she give good head, then she part of my establishment." Cartí rapped as he bobbed his head to the beat, 'No Shootas' by Mista Cain as it played from the speakers of the brand new 2020 Mercedes-Benz G-Wagon 63 paid in full. Cartí had been out all morning handling business with this vehicle and now that he finally had it in his possession plus paid in full he was feeling real good this morning.

Turning down the music as he came to a stop. He grabbed his phone and quickly dialed her number, answering on the first ring. "Come outside." He said before hanging up and putting the phone in his pocket. Grabbing the large bouquet of roses out of the passenger seat he opened the door and climbed out of the vehicle.

Fixing the Gucci Baseball cap on his head before adjusting his jacket too. The weather was starting to adjust right into the fall seasons. With it being the first week of November the weather was starting to cool down day by day.

Cartí leaned up against the truck as Maleígha walked outside of her home with a small smile on her face she was happy to see Cartí being that the two had both been extremely busy with school and handling business so their time with each other was very limited over the past month.

They barely had seen one another of the past month. But made sure to talk everyday on the phone.

"Good morning." Maleígha smiled. "Thank you."She said after accepting the bouquet of flowers that Cartí handed to her. "You got a new truck?" Maleígha asked with her eyebrow raised, Cartí looked down at her smiling.

"No this all you." He smirked as Maleígha looked back up at him confused. "Cartí stop playing." She said as she looked from between him and vehicle.

"I ain't playing." He smirked as Maleígha's mouth dropped. "Amir you got me a car? A fucking car?" She said looking up at him in shock, as he nodded his head while he held the biggest grin on his face.

"You deserve it'." He said as he watched her check the car out. He seen excitement written all over her face and that alone let him know his mission was accomplished. "I always hear you talk about how you was gon' get yo' self one of these one day." He stated, Cartí paid attention to every little detail concerning Maleígha. He seen how Maleígha had fell in love with his car and he seen how much she wanted it for herself and decided to get it for her. Maleígha didn't ask Cartí for nothing but his time and loyalty.

Even though he was working on the loyalty part, he was giving her his time in return though and a lot of it but he didn't mind because Maleígha was becoming something real special to him.

Cartí had took it upon himself to get her name stitched in white on the driver's seat of the entire car  that had white and black interior. He even placed led lights in the ceilings to replicate the ceilings in a Rolls Royce. He definitely went all out for her

"Cartíer you didn't have too. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!"She said as she jumped into his arms before flooding his face with kisses. He chuckled.

Maleígha was really genuinely happy and he could tell. She had that energy that rubbed off on others.

"So you gon' give me a ride in yo' new car or
what?"He smirked as she nodded her head while holding the biggest smile on her face.

"Yeah, you coming inside so I could get my phone and stuff?" She asked as Cartí looked at her with his eyebrow raised. He knew Maleígha mama ain't fuck with him like that to his knowledge.