OTB | FROM THE 225 TO THE 305

Maleígha smiled, as he pulled her down on his lap.
"You gon' miss me?"She asked, as he smirked.

"Of course, I'm gon' miss you, You already know the answer too that. But I'm gon' let you have yo' li' fun tho." Cartí said, as she traced the tattoos that were on his exposed chest.

"I haven't told you but I've been looking at apartments and I got approved for one so I was thinking when I get back I was going to sign the lease."She said, as he rubbed her hips. Maleígha felt like it was time to move from out her mother's house. Plus she knew her mama didn't like everybody in and out her house and with Kaí moving back to Baton Rouge she knew it was going to be some shit with that too so she decided to get her own spot and wanted to know what it felt like to actually be independent and on her own.

Even though she would always have her mother to fall back on.

Cartí smiled. "That's good ma'. Real shit. You know I got you if you need anything, huh?"He said, as she smiled.

"I do but I want to do everything on my own. That's the whole point of me getting this spot I want to be able to say I did shit for myself."She stated, as he nodded his head.

One thing about Maleígha she may have had everything handed to her but she also knew how to be independent too.

"Ain't nothing wrong with that ma'." He smirked, as she chuckled. "Real shit. Ain't nothing like having yo' own shit." He said, as Maleígha agreed.

"But I do want you to go furniture shopping with me when I get back." She said, as he smiled. "But that don't mean you paying for shit either. I want to pay for everything on my own."She said, as he chuckled and shook his head.

"Yeah, we'll see. But, yeah gimme a kiss I ain't seen you since this morning."He said, as she pecked his lips.

He smacked his lips. "What type of shit was that? Ain't seen you all day and you gon' give me that?"He said, as she shyly covered her face.

"Because we ain't really been round each other in a lil minute. Plus this new lil look got you looking fine as fuck. Ion know."She said, as he kissed her neck.

Cartí had been letting his beard grow out for the past month and today he went to go get a real nice clean up and lining this morning and it had him looking good as fuck. He didn't have that baby face look he once had he was looking like a real grown man.

"So I got you nervous."He smirked, as she covered her face.

He smirked. "No you don't."She said, as she playfully rolled her eyes.

"Mhmmmm."He said, as he kissed her neck.

"I ain't lying, I'mma miss you. When you get back I want yo' full undivided attention." He said, as she nodded her head.

"You got it." She smirked, as he rubbed her thigh.

"C'mon let's go take a nap before you leave."He said, standing up with her in his arms.

Cartí was tired all he wanted to do was lay down next to his lil baby.

________________

HOURS LATER,

"Once we get to this house, I'm going to sleep. That private jet had my nerves too bad."Jaía said, the five of them had finally touched down in Miami and all were beyond tired.

"I don't know why you didn't go to sleep. Soon as we took off I went right to sleep."Remí stated, as Kaí agreed.

The driver was coming to a stop which made Maleígha raise her head from her phone, she was texting Cartí letting him know they made it.