OTB | RAIN ON ME

Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe, tell ya just
Rain on me
Lord, won't you take this pain from me
I don't wanna live, I don't wanna breathe

RAIN ON ME X ASHANTI

TWO MONTHS LATER

          Symone's heartbreaking screams and tears wasn't enough to make him stop, Benjí continued to send hit after hit as she cried for help. "Bitch shut the fuck up, if you have them people come to my fuckin' house again I'ma kill you." He grumbled, as he kicked repeatedly in her stomach. Symone tried her best to protect herself as she balked up in fetal position but it was no use, Benjí hit and kicked her in every area he could.

          "You round this bitch getting pregnant for other niggas I'ma show yo' hoe ass." He said, as his fist landed directly in her face.

     "Benjíman stop. It's your baby!" She yelled out, she knew it was a lie but Symone would say anything to get Benjí from stop hitting her.

        He finally stopped and grabbed her. "I find out if you lying I swear to God, I'll kill you and him." He said, as she nodded as she cried. He let her go before hitting her once again. Benjí quickly walked out of his two bedroom condo leaving Symone to fiend for herself.

        Over the past two months, Benjí's obsession with Symone had became unhealthy the love that he thought he was showing was something that left Symone with bruises and broken bones. But she was scared, scared of what he was capable of she knew Benjí was fucked up and didn't want him to go as far as killing her. She knew his threats were promises.

             Symone found herself crawling towards the bathroom leaving trails of blood in her tracks. Ever since the first time Benjí hit Symone it became a pattern and he never attempted to apologize for his actions he just spoiled her with things, that she would gladly accept each time he hit her. Benjí would always tell her he loved her but she knew this was far from love.

        Love definitely didn't cause you this type of pain and heartache.

         She couldn't even figure out where things went wrong between the two, it was like things were going good and then boom, Benjí lost it. What was only supposed to be a relationship based off sex turned into something much more. She didn't have no one to run to. Benjí made Symone cut ties with everybody, and even went as far as to making her drop out of college. He wanted control of her life and she was giving him full access to have it.

Symone went from living life to feeling like she was living in her last days, each day with Benjí was unpredictable. Benjí always took his anger and aggression out on Symone, it was like him seeing her weak fed his ego. He loved having control and power, Benjí was manipulative.

Misery definitely loved company.

       She knew Benjí was her karma for all the fucked up shit she did.

But this was only the beginning of her problems.

_______________