OTB | HOMICIDE

In the ghetto where we all grind
Sun up to sun down
Hustle all night (shoot em' up)
Pressure on 'em, that's at all times
Take one of mine then I'm a make sure that we all cry (one eighty seven)
Homicide, homicide (shoot em' up)
Pray that it don't be a homicide
Homicide, homicide (shoot em' up)
Pray that it don't be a homicide
KEVIN GATES X HOMICIDE

"You single and he single now... So y'all fucking around or what?" Symone asked her cousin, while Milan grabbed the bottle of 1942, it was for Keisha but Maleígha knew her mother wouldn't mind if they touched it. They all wanted to take a shot tonight before they left the house, they planned on having plenty of fun.

Maleígha had just finished telling her about her day with Cartí. Being that Maleígha told her everything, Symone gave good advice and she was very opened minded and didn't judge her at at all.

Symone was a good person to have around.

"I wouldn't say fucking around but basically getting to know each other like us basically building a friendship, no sex, no nothing like we starting from scratch." Maleígha said as Symone smirked. Symone was surprised to hear about her and Cartí being that what she had told her a couple of weeks ago was something different. But to hear Cartí trying to build something with her without sex sounded like something much different from the Cartí who was in a relationship three weeks ago.

"Go for it, if you feeling like you should get to know him on a personal level than do so ain't nothing wrong with that if he single how he said he is now, than it shouldn't be no problems. Long as he keep it real with you. But go into it knowing that he comes with alotta shit, so ask yourself are you ready for all that he come with." Symone said as she grabbed the shot glasses from out of the glass cabinet before rinsing them off.

"He just sounds too good to be true though. He was telling me that he does fuck with other people and I was like cool you know that's all apart of what dating really is but he said if we end up do being something more than just what we establishing right now then he won't hesitate to cut whoever it is off but until then we just both exploring our options." Maleígha said as Symone smiled. Cartí was just what her cousin was looking for a real nigga who was gone hold shit down and keep it real

She just hoped it wasn't too good to be true.

"Cartí might just be the nigga you wanted." Symone smirked as Maleígha playfully rolled her eyes. "We'll see but in due time let's enjoy your birthday." Maleígha said as Symone smiled before clapping her hands together. Symone grabbed the shot glasses while Maleígha held the 1942 in her hand.

The two walked towards the back of the house in the direction of the family room, where Chanel and Jaía both were. The four of them were going out tonight and planned on having fun. Especially Symone.

"Shots anyone?" Symone smirked as Chanel and Jaía both looked at the two coming in with a bottle and shot glasses. "Of course bitch!" Chanel said, as she tossed her hair over her shoulder and stood up. Chanel was looking good in all black. She wore a black ruched maxi dress with a high slit from Fashion Nova. While she wore black YSL heels on her feet and paired it with a black matte Christian Dior Oblique Saddle Bag. She wore a 26 inch full lace wig of curly extensions. Everything together perfectly.

Maleígha poured, Chanel a shot which she quickly threw back as if it was water. Right behind her Jaía slowly took her shot letting the burning sensation run down her throat. "Ok that's my last and final one for tonight." Jaía said as Maleígha and Symone both smacked their lips knowing it wasn't true.

"We'll see." Maleígha smirked as Jaía waved her off before smoothing her hands over the skin tight leather pants. Jaía looked classy but still had edgy look going on as well. She wore black leather crocodile embossed pants while paring it with black leather corset that made her entire waist look snatched. She rocked 14 in full lace wig that was cut into a messy side part bob.