OTB | HOLDING YOU DOWN

TWO WEEKS LATER

                   "I ain't know you was out." She smirked, as Cartí looked over at the girl who was pressed up against his car door. Giving him a full view of her cleavage. Cartí hated when hoes tried to throw themselves at him, he loved a lowkey female. He hated them attention seeking hoes, them were the worse ones. It had been a full two weeks since Cartí had been home and the streets were talking about his release. So he knew she knew good and well that he'd been out.

                 Cartí looked at the girl, before taking a pull from his blunt. "Get the fuck off my car." He grumbled, as he released the smoke from his lungs.

                 She quickly did what he asked her to do

She quickly did what he asked her to do. She knew better than to get on Cartí's bad side she knew he wasn't nothing to play with. Cartí watched as the girl who he knew as Crystal walked off from his car. She was known for getting around and didn't want any relations with her. Cartí didn't want any relations with any female beside Maleígha, they may have not been together but that didn't mean he was about to go around fucking with hoes. Hoes couldn't be trusted.

                 "It don't take that fucking long." Cartí said, to himself. He was currently sitting in his car in the parking lot of Chevron gas station, located on Scenic Highway. Money went in the store to handle business with the store owner Joseph but in Cartí's opinion the shit was taking him way to long, it was a in and out job. Nothing more nothing less.

Plus Cartí hated how everybody was trying to be on his dick now that he was home. He ain't fuck with many and he wanted to keep it that way but niggas and bitches acted like they couldn't comprehend.

Money walked out the store dapping a couple of niggas off in the process, before he got into the car. "You ain't gon' like the sound of this." Money said, as Cartí pulled off soon as he got in the car wasting no time.

               "What is it?" Cartí said, already not liking where shit was going. Things had been going smoothly since Cartí been home, his money was tripling and his lounge was doing better than
ever.

                        "One of the niggas who robbed the store run with Benjí." He said, as Cartí nodded his head. Cartí had yet to find Benjí, Benjí was nowhere to be found. He hated when a nigga ran from they problems and that's exactly what he was doing.

                   "We need to move all that work from there by tonight." Cartí said, as he quickly turned onto the interstate. Cartí knew Benjí knew that was one of his old stash spots being that Benjí and Cartí used to run together back then. Luckily that was the only old stash spot that Cartí had that Benjí knew of. He knew when he went to jail that Amarí ordered for everything to be moved around but he still kept the store as one of the old stash spots.