OTB | FRAMED

In the streets, only two things happened to a ratting ass nigga they were put to an end or all connections they had in the streets were ceased. Street business stayed in the streets. But that envy and greed would reveal a nigga true colors quick.

Raheem most definitely knew that shit too. But still took it upon himself to even sit up in DA office and frame Cartí for some shit he didn't do. It was one thing to rat on somebody but it was another thing to lie on a nigga name. Real niggas didn't do no shit like that. Raheem definitely knew he did that bad but right now he could careless, he was with whatever to get Cartí out his way and anybody else in that matter.

"Mr. Smith, your free to go. Thank you for your cooperation." The Detective told Raheem, as he sat in the interrogation room. Raheem stood up quickly, he was more than ready to leave as he walked behind the detective following him out off the room as he held his head down.

Raheem definitely knew he had fucked up and once shit hit the fan, it was gone be some shit. He needed to stay lowkey and off the radar.

As he walked outside, he seen Ebony standing there next to her 2019 Audi Q7, she had the biggest small on her face as she seen Raheem. Ebony flew into Raheem's arms she was happy to see him being that he was picked up about two nights ago and had been on a fourty-eight hour hold.

"They couldn't hold a real nigga down for long." He smirked before, kissing her lips and gripping her ass.

"C'mon I got some shit prepared for you at the house." She said, as he smirked. Ebony walked around to the driver's side as Raheem got into the passenger side.

"So you straight?" She asked, as she quickly pulled off from the parking lot of the DA office.

"Yeah, somebody been talking but I'm gon' get down to the bottom of that shit." He said, as Ebony looked between him and the road.

"Raheem you need to let this street shit go. You either gon' end up two places dead or in jail and I don't want neither one to happen to you. The way these niggas dropping, I don't want to get that call and it's you." She said, as Raheem looked at her. Ebony was right but the street life was all Raheem knew, she knew niggas envied Raheem for many reasons and she also knew Raheem did his dirt.

Every dog had it's day.

Ebony cared about Raheem a lot and Raheem knew that too. Over the course of the last few months, Raheem and Ebony had became real acquainted with one another. From the dates to the sex, and their bond Ebony was damn near in love, she thought she found herself a real nigga. But like the nigga he was, he had a motive don't get him wrong Ebony was a cool chick and the pussy was immaculate but Raheem was still doing him, he was back and forth between and Ebony and Kai and whoever else spared him with their time.

"And you not, that's one thing I'll never let a nigga do is take me out but I've been thinking about leaving this shit alone for good and investing in some shit." He lied, Raheem loved the streets and he loved the fast money that came with the streets. Plus he felt like he was invincible, killing Dominique did something too him.

Ain't nothing like catching your first body.

"I'm gon' hold you to your word Raheem. Don't do it just for me do it for your daughter and yourself." Ebony said, Ebony just hoped Raheem listened to what she said.

But a hardhead always makes a soft ass.

_________________

"You straight?" She asked him, as she looked over at Amarí. She knew something was bothering him being he hadn't said two words since they've been on the private jet.