CHRISTMAS FULL OF SURPRISES

"BONUS CHAPTER"

CASSIE'S POV

"Wakey wakey it's Christmas!!"

"Ughh....no! GO AWAY!" I yelled still half asleep.

"Wake up you stupid lazy women!"

"Okay I'm up" I wake up yawning as I stretch it's Christmas. Everyone is going to come today in the evening for a get together. 

I get ready as I go outside Max is in the kitchen making breakfast. I melt at the sight yup Max makes us breakfast. He's the early riser. I walk towards him and give a quick kiss on his lips as I head to make our coffee. We have fallen into a nice routine I pour our coffee and place it on hte table as Max brings out the breakfast.

"Pancakes! They look delicious. So..what's our plan for today?"

"Well after we eat breakfast I have to go out for a few hours I have some important work which I can't put off. Sorry but I have to do that. But later it's just you and me." Max says his voice lowing towards the end.

I nod slowly. "I have some work too." I say remembering what today is. Soon after breakfast I get ready. I put on a plain cream shirt with a caramel jacket with blue denim jeans and boots and beanie. I head towards the mall to meet Stella, Lily and Luke. It's snowing today. Guess we're having a white Christmas this year. We hear off to different stores to shop for  clothes. 

"So...I have something to tell you." Luke says nervously.

"Well okay."

"I'm going to propose to Andrew tonight at the dinner."

"Wait what?! Really that's so amazing."

"Yes...I need your help to pick a ring for him."

"Okay. Yes but I take dibs on being the best woman." I say grinning.

"Hey not fair I want to be the best Women." Stella exclaims.

We laugh as we head to a ring store. It's nice we head towards the counter as Luke tells the man what he wants who in turn smiles and nods as he turns to remove a few rings. I look at my finger where my ring sits warmly. It's a rose gold solitaire with a single small diamond in the middle it's simple but yet so beautiful. I smile as I remember the memory when Max proposed. I look at Luke who seems confused as he looks at three rings. He picks up a classic gold and silver band which has a small heart engraved on it. HE smiles as he looks at the ring.

"This one."

"It's perfect."

                    He packs up the ring in a small black velvet box. We head towards the food court hungry after all the adventure. We chat about various things as Luke tells us his plan about asking Andrew, Lily got engaged to Jasmine a few months back. They are also planning to adopt a little girl they met in one of the adoption centre's Jasmine is very happy but Lily is still unsure if she is fit to be a good mom but looking at Lily I know she will be the best mom for her kid. 

Stella and Jake are dating it's pretty serious but no one has raised any question about the next steps they are taking it slow. As long they are happy that's what matters. I should have seen Luke's proposal coming he's been really nervous around Andrew. It was cute to see Luke fumble whenever Andrew asked if Luke was okay or what he was thinking about. 

     We head to our houses to get ready after all we are meeting again at dinner. It's like we are always together. But hey it's Christmas we should be together. Stella moved in with Jake who live a few minutes from Max and I's house. Andrew was already living with Luke. I get home and start preparing for dinner soon the bell rings as Lily and Stella enter they quickly set their things aside and start helping me prepare dinner. Luke arrives later who in turn instead of helping just eats the food we are making after getting scolded by Lily he pouted and left the kitchen. Lily can be damn scary when she wants.