THE PLAN

CASSIE'S POV

" Okay step one find Emily's hacker." I say.

"But for that we need a hacker we can trust but where would we get one I don't think anyone of us has any idea about hacking."

I nod in understanding but a lightning bolt hits me how in the world did I forget that?

"That's not entirely true."I say and look at the our soon to be hacker.

"No,no and no I AM NOT A PROFESSIONAL HACKER." Andrew practically yells.

"Yes we know your not professional but you still are one and I have seen you work you practically work magic." Luke says as he cups his hand on Andrews cheeks making Andrew blush furiously. He nervously nods and mumbles a small I'll try and gets to work. 

As Andrew searches for the hacker I explain the rest of the plan. After ten minutes Andrew calls us happily.

"Okay guys I found the hacker."

Everyone exclaims happily. But Andrew further continues,"I found the hacker but we don't know his proper location."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean our hacker is in New York itself but he has hidden himself well but according to the clues we can find him tonight in Club 65 he'll be there."

"Club 65. Huh. Guys get ready we are going to Club 65 tonight. But before we can catch him we have to come up with a kidnapping plan we can't just go in and make him come with us." I say.

"O ya so..." Max trails off. 

"Maybe we could act as his customers and bring him outside where Luke and Max will knock him out and put him in the car. Andrew you have to manage the security system so we won't get caught. We don't need anymore people involved than we already have.But how will we get passes?" Stella asks.

"I may have an idea."

I pick up my phone and call my party buddy.

"Hey Elise."

"O my god Cassie your still alive. I wonder how you easily forgot about your best friend.

"Elise okay I'm sorry okay. But I need your help I need two passes of Club 65."

"Club 65 it's the richest club in New York and the entry too is very difficult but.....as you know I can do anything don't worry you'll get your passes for today that is right?"

"Yes today. Thank you so much Elise. Love you."

"Ya I know now go save your Maxy boy."

"How did you know?"

"Are you kidding me his wedding announcements are all over New York not to forget you won't be exactly clubbing when the guy you love is getting married to some whore."

".....First I don't love Max we're just..."

"Baby denial is the first stage of love whatever catch you later and don't forget to make me the maid of honor in you wedding. Byeee."

I sigh. Typical Elise.But O well we did get the passes. The rest of the afternoon we spend planning the exit roots for tonight. I hope the guys are ready with whatever plan they have made to knock the hacker out. About the hacker who is he again ? I head out to find everyone on the couch discussing something I take a seat between Stella and Max. 

"Who is the hacker exactly?" Stella asks.

"His name is Tom Williams, age 21, illegal hacker his licence was cut off when he tried to hack into a well known bank to steal some documents. Nickname Black Viper, been in jail  for blackmailing, drug rackets, illegal hacking, forgery an many more currently is on the wanted list for forgery,selling drugs and gold trafficking which would give him a sentence of around ten years."

"Anything we can use against him?"

"Nothing much no family,no relations, just a long string of one night stands whom he gets from Club 65. He may have a younger widow sister who has a son."

"What do you mean by may have?"

"I don't have much on his personal life but according to the reports two years ago his sister and her four year old son died in an accident buuuutttt with my super cool skills I found out that she is alive and well hidden."

"Where?"

"Barcelona,Spain."

"Okay well until is time to go catch our rat we'll have a rest, anyone up for cooking or we can always order pizza?" I ask everyone.

"Pizzzaaa!!!!!" Luke exclaims.

-----------

After few hours

I finish curling the end of my hair as Stella does her makeup. I have already finished mine. Me  and Stella would act as Tom's one night stand and lure him out while Max, Jake and Luke would be outside waiting by the car. Let me tell you it wasn't a very good idea to tell Max and Jake about our plan they went hell crazy on changing it but when they didn't have any other idea they reluctantly agreed. Come on I don't think Max and Jake would agree to be Tom's luring woman. Even imagining them like that is hilarious. 

I go to the closet and pick a  maroon strapless dress which ends a little above the knee it has a small cut on the left thigh I match it with my blush red stilettos, my glittering cat shadow makeup makes me look good. Stella is wearing a similar dress but her's is silver colored dress with matching stilettos.

We head out where the boys are waiting for us Andrew would control everything from the penthouse itself. The guys are wearing jeans with matching jet black shirts. This is the first time I am seeing Max in Jeans but he looks damn gorgeous. The shirt hugs his body perfectly like a second skin he has black sunglasses on but why is he wearing sunglasses at night?

"It was Luke's idea."

"Huh?"

"The sunglasses were Luke's idea."

"How did you know?"

"Princess you should really stop thinking aloud." I mentally slam my head I should really stop thinking.

"Don't worry you look damn gorgeous too. If it weren't for the mission I would have been glad to show you how much I love your dress."

Max winks at me and heads outside leaving me there with his spoken words.

We reach to the club in fifteen minutes with help of Elise's passes Stella and I get a quick entry and we start to find our target as soon as we head in. Earlier Andrew had given us an image of how Tom looks. I scan the VIP areas while Stella goes towards the bar. I quickly search through the area but couldn't find him anywhere I am about to head to the bar when someone taps on my shoulder I look at the person to be surprised myself. I look at Tom as his eyes scan my body and then come back to my eyes. 

"Are you  lost baby?" I want to slap him across and knock him out myself but I know I can't do that so I just nod and look at him. He smiles wickedly and tells me to follow him but instead I ask him if we go outside for fresh air. He nods and grins I send a signal to Stella and the guys. 

We head towards the back alley and as soon as we are out Tom slams my body on the wall as he starts kissing me but as I prepare to kick him where the sun doesn't shine he falls down on the ground unconscious. Max and Jake pick him up and put him in the car.

"The Rat's in the bag." 

"Can I investigate him pleaseee?" Luke asks.

"We'll see let's head out first."

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N :

Guys that's it for this time.