BACK HOME

CASSIE'S POV

"So when is the wedding ?"

"On Sunday."

I watch as his face falls looking sad and dejected as he stares at the floor not meeting my eyes. I bite the inside of my lip from smiling in front of him. 

"Soo....we have five days to defeat that bitch huh."

His face snaps up staring at me with confusion. I smile sightly at his confused expression. Last night I searched for Emily with help of Andrew, Luke's boyfriend he is a computer genius. I got information about her from our college records and from what we gathered she is a sneaky  bitch and I am not letting anyone cause any trouble with my people. Besides I have an old account to settle with her. 

"Wha- how do you know- I mean ......"

Max looks at me with wide eyes as I laugh at his stuttering self. Never thought I'd see Max all flustered like now. He looks like a fish gasping for air but he looks so adorable. 

"I know about Emily but you do have to tell me what is she planning right now."

"But you don't have to. I mean it's a big risk. We might have to leave this project to concentrate on her. I know how much this project means to you. You-"

"Max." I cut him off in his you don't have to speech. "Max we need to save the company before anything else and about the project don't worry we have already completed our work we just need it to send to the graphics team and it's done. Don't worry."

"We ?" 

"Stella, Luke and Andrew are in it too."

"Andrew who ?"

"Ooo .....Ya Andrew is Luke's boyfriend."

"Boyfriend... you mean Luke's boyfriend....Luke has a boyfriend ??? ......you mean he's a gay ?"

"Ughhhhh that pretty much sums it up and normally when a guy has a boyfriend he is known as a gay."

"Cassie that means that you two aren't -...."

"Aren't what ?"

"Nothing. nothing you two aren't cousins."

"What how is that related here Max ? You sure your okay ? Maybe you should take a nap."

"Yes that's what he needs. Max you need a nap let's go." Jake butts in pulling Max by his arms  towards his room while Max is smiling weirdly. I wonder what's gotten to him. I look at Luke to find him smiling like Max was as he pulls a confused Stella with him towards our room. What is up with these guys ???

I look around to see Andrew awkwardly standing holding his hands as he smiling at me shyly.  He is very different to what I expected Luke's boyfriend would be. Andrew has light brown hair with dark brown eyes and tanned skin he is wearing glasses giving him a bit nerdy look. 

"Hii I'm Andrew."

"Hey Andrew I'm Cassie I have heard so much about you."

"Good thing I hope. "

"Luke really loves you and I can see why. Tell me if Luke messes anything up I'll be happy to beat him up."

"Nooo... he's nice and takes care of me. He talks of you a lot. Your opinion means a lot to him"

"Well thanks and I can tell we're gonna be good friends. I like you your perfect for each other. So did both of you do anything special ?"

I ask Andrew while wriggling my eyebrows smiling like a Cheshire cat. He opens his mouth to say something but nothing comes out as a his cheeks redden a bit. I do like this boy.