HIS THOUGHTS

MAX's POV ( Surprise !!!! cause I love you readers ; )

I ride my black Mercedes back to my hotel where I'm staying today I would checkout from here and move in the mansion with the members. I had arrived early to finalise another project here yesterday we successfully procured the deal. I messaged the management department of my arrival and went to the studio.

This project meant a lot to the company, our company used to be the top in the sector but after my father's death the company suffered heavy losses and the investors withdrew their money ,the company started losing its value and position my mother took over but it was too late I joined after a year after my graduation and started to build it to its former glory. We have many branches across the state if we manage to impress the magazine owner they'll feature our company enabling it to other big customers.

When my mom told me about the blind date I was absolutely repulsed to the idea who in the world did go to a blind date in this century but my mom kept pestering me I don't even know from where she found a girl who would agree to it, later she told me that she met a good lady at a store after talking that lady my mom tried to match the lady with me but she refused but insisted that her friend was a nice woman whom she wanted to set up. And so to stop my mother from doing such things again I agreed to go. That evening after finishing my meeting I went for a walk to clear things off my mind when my sister called me she knew about this whole blind date thingy she called to remind me that I had my date in twenty minutes I had totally forgot about it I thanked her and ended the call but not before hearing her laugh at my situation. I decided to head back to my office where I always keep some clothes when I stay at the office. But as I started to walk back out of nowhere rain started I ran towards the nearest cab but as I sat another woman sat in. She looked pretty fascinating in her blue dress raindrops were falling from her dark brown hair she looked at me with her pure hazel eyes. After our bickering I stared at my phone so I wouldn't look like a creeper.

When we reached she payed her shared and left I went inside it looked like my date hadn't still arrived so I took a seat when a familiar voice made me look up but whatever the person was going to say was ended I looked up to see my date standing with her jaw open after the introductions we both stared at each other silence filling in so I did the one thing which came to my mind I started laughing. We walked to the fair she looked so cute when she was eyeing my candy I didn't think I would like my date but Cassie was a very different than most woman who ran the opposite direction at the name of sugar and calories. When she ran away I went home but Cassie was still on my mind.

For the next few days I worked almost all day so that I would be distracted I was flipping through the newest contract that mom had forwarded to me to check when Cassie's photo came in my sight I couldn't believe it she worked in our company and I never knew it well I can't exactly know everyone working but I always have the habit of doing a background check with the person I'm interacting with. Well it looked like she got selected in the newest project then it hit me that this was the real reason my mom was so persistent on personally sending me there.

I boarded the plane as expected Cassie was already in the seat I had made arrangements to transfer her ticket to first class who knew a bold girl like her would be scared while taking off so I flirted with her but each word felt real though I leaned forward but a sudden beeping caught my attention and instead I kissed her cheek she was tempting nymph it was already hard enough while trying not to kiss her.

After I finished my work I headed towards the studio I met the manager and finalised some final details and went to get a drink that's when I met my nymph again. She looks very cute when she's gets riled up specially when I call her princess. After she left I headed back too.

I finish my packing and check out of the hotel I can imagine Cassie's look when she would learn that I would be staying in the mansion. Its already evening the sun's setting leaving a pinkish blue hue behind.

As I enter I hear someone laughing every one is in the living room together laughing and talking about something everyone falls silent I look at Cassie she has a shocked and surprised expression I'm about to say something when a high pitched voice interrupts the silence everyone turns towards it. A woman in short top and skinny shorts comes running towards me I stand frozen as she hugs me tightly and kisses me.

"Veronica."

She gives me one of her infamous seductive smiles well aware that we have an audience.

Why is she here ?

"What are you doing here?"

I ask her though knowing how she managed to come here.

"O darling you know how talented I am our head had to send me he's a fan of my work."

With that she laughs I had no idea she would be here. I look at Cassie who is watching every thing what's happening this wasn't what I had planned when I came here. I free myself from Veronica's grip someone from the group coughs and wishes me I simply nod and pick my luggage and head towards my room. I met Veronica at company's annual party I didn't mind her then much we always had an on and off relationship more like as fuck buddies. Both of us didn't mind it helped me have sex without any emotions and feelings involved.

I fall on the bed and decide to call my mom to check up on things after I end the call I lay there thinking about what I would do.

_______________________________________________________________________________

A / N :

Heyya I know this chapter isn't much fun but I wanted to give you the view of Max's too. Well if you like be sure to you know like, comment and vote. It means a lot.