EPILOGUE

CASSIE'S POV

                                I stand taking in everything today's the day I finally become Mrs. Reed. At the end of the aisle Max stand looking at me. He's wearing a three piece  Navy blue suit with white shirt his normal a bit messy hair is swept up nicely in slick back way. He has white flowers tucked in his suit. He watches me as I walk towards him. I'm in a creamy mermaid dress with an off shoulder neck tulle and white lace my hair is let down in a wavy pattern by Elise. I'm wearing a similar flower on my hand. It feels like a dream. Everyone is here today watching me. Watching us. I asked Stella and Elise to be my bridesmaid. They smile at me tears slowly forming in my eyes. Stella and Elise are wearing peach knee length heart shaped neck dresses. 

I face Max as I try to smile even though I'm this close to crying from happiness. Max takes my hand into his as he draws patterns on it smiling softly.

"Your looking like a beautiful dream princess....just like a princess."

"You clean up good too."

"I try." Max jokes I feel  a smile creep on my face involuntarily.

We say our vows to each other. 

"The first time we met was in a taxi I was so mad at Elise for setting me up on a blind date but then you came in the taxi too. I gotta admit I was ready to kill you that day. But I'm glad I didn't. You were my blind date guy. Even after that embarrassing evening we met again you helped me You turned out to be my boss. Even after everything we went through  I am glad we found us. I fell in love with you. Every day a that love just increases a little more. I'm Cassie Brown and I'm in love with you." 

Max just looks at me not saying anything. I feel my insides getting nervous.

"Cassie when I first saw you I was captured by you. You were this little feisty woman ready to battle with the world. Though our first date didn't go as expected I'm grateful for it cause I met my princess my love that day. Going to Hawaii was the best thing which happened cause I met you again. We got to know each other I just fell for you more with every passing day. You managed to amaze me more every day. Showed a different amazing side of you everyday. And I'd be a fool to let it go. You are such a strong woman and I'm the lucky guy who she loves. You are my other half. You are the one that makes me laugh when I'm sad, makes me consider when I want to be rash, and finds me when I am lost. You are my guide, teacher, and one true love. You look so beautiful today I don't have words for it. My princess I have fallen so deep in love with you that I'm sacred you have my heart tied to your little finger. I Max Reed Love you Cassie Brown with everything I have every fibre in me and will continue to love you until the end."

If I wasn't crying when I said my vows I am now. It's not fair I can't look like a crying duck on my wedding. I smile even though I'm crying. This is just so wonderful. 

"Do you take Max Reed as your lawful husband. Do you promise to be with him through every happiness and pain to be with him through everything?"

"I do."

 "Do you take Cassie Brown as your lawful wife. Do you promise to be with her through every happiness and pain to be with her through everything?"

"I do."

" With the god's grace I now pronounce you as Mr. and Mrs. Reed. You may kiss the-..."

The words don't end as Max captures me into a sweet but passionate kiss.

"I have been waiting to do this for since so long."

I blush slightly. This feels like just some dream. We've been through everything but I wouldn't change it for the world.

"Let's go Mrs. Reed I have a surprise for you."

I laugh slightly....after all everything started with a surprise. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

A few months later.....

CASSIE'S POV

"You sure you told Jake to come here I swear if you forgot to inform Jake I'm going to kill you Luke."

Well you must be wondering what we are doing. TO put it in simpler words we're matchmaking. Stella and Jake are totally in love but too stubborn to admit it so we're just going to give them a little push in the right direction.

"Ouch don't step on my fragile soft foot!"

"Shut it Luke. Wait there he is. Shuush now."

Well we are outside a nice romantic restaurant I called Stella that we we're going to have dinner together. So she's waiting there. Luke called Jake to meet him there. Let's just say me and Luke can't make it. Hehehe...

"Wait what's he doing here?!" Luke exclaims.

I look where Stella is standing to see an unfamiliar man talking to her and let me tell you she does not look impressed wait that's Stella's ex who cheated on her at the same time Jake seems to see Stella. This is so not going as planned. Jake storms upto them but then he punches the guy. O god! This is so messed up but well it's tea....I watch as the two men fight or more like Jake pulls Stella behind him as he knocks the guy out. He then turns to Stella as he says something in her ear. She looks at him all flustered as he takes her hand and pulls her towards his car but when she doesn't walk he turns and picks her up like a potato sack and walks towards his car. Stella tries punching him but by the looks of it they don't affect much. He puts her in the passengers side as he then gets in and they drive no doubt to his house.

"Welllll....that went well?"

I roll my eyes but I guess Jake's got caveman instincts. Suddenly two arms grab me behind I try punching the person but stop when I hear chuckles.

"What are you doing Mrs. Reed ?"

"You scared the shit out of me and why the hell are you still calling me Mrs. Reed I have a name you know."

"But I like calling you Mrs. Reed princess besides what are you doing here?"

"Ya about that we we're site seeing?"

"You were site seeing the bushes? At least make a lie that would be believable."

"Whatever."

"Come on wifey let's get you home."

"Luke you go to Andrew is waiting for you he told me to tell you that he's home and waiting. He also said to add a wink. "

"Okayie... Bye Cassie that's my clue. "
Luke laughs.

"Don't worry they'll figure it out. "

"Ya they will they love each other too much to let go."

"Love you princess. "

"Love you too."

I have a feeling everything's going to be just fine.

______________________________________

A/N

Yup that's it that's the official packup of this book.... Gonna miss everyone.

Well I may write a Christmss special edition of characters.... If you have any questions for them you can comment it and I can put it in that edition chapter. No matter when you read this book.

Until then see ya.... And Happy Reading... 😊