FIRE OR ICE

CASSIE'S POV

We head back to Jake's house where he has already kept an basement ready for our prisoner. Max and Jake pick Tom from the car and bring him in the basement. Andrew is already waiting inside for us we head inside and take a seat on a nearby bench as the guys lay Tom on the chair and tie his hands. They remove the cloth from his head and take a seat in front of him. Luke sits besides Andrew as he kisses his cheeks.

"Andrew baby please go upstairs you won't be able to see him get tortured."

"No I'll stay don't worry about  me."

"But..if you feel even a little bit uncomfortable I'm taking you upstairs Cassie and Stella you two should too head upstairs things are about to get messier."

"Naah we'll stay here." I answer for everyone which earns me nods and looks of determination from Stella and Andrew.

Max and Jake  punch the guy a few times as they ask about the details but he won't say anything. I feel the tension in the room rise as he gets beaten. Max and Jake look tensed and are sweating furiously. I have never seen this side of Max and in all honesty it is scaring me but getting me turned on at the same time.

After an hour of constant punching and kicking we sit with no more information which we had before. It looks like Tom is prepared for such situations cause no matter how bad the guys beat him he doesn't utter a single word. He looks totally beaten with blood oozing out of his mouth, a dark purple bruise is forming near his jaw. I'm pretty sure Max and Jake have broken some of his bones. But I don't feel any sympathy for him for what he has done. Before coming here Andrew told us that Tom has many other illegal businesses which  no one knows about. Tom is also a drug dealer but the most shocking fact is that he kidnaps small children and sells them to his rich clients in the west.

I drink water not getting any idea to remove information out of Tom when Andrew comes up to me.

"Cassie I might have an idea on getting information."

Andrew starts telling me ans Stella his plan soon we nod and bring the required materials. I go to Max as Stella and Andrew do the same.

"Max can you wait outside for sometime. Go upstairs we'll bring you the information."

"No I'm not leaving you with this man alone."

"But  Stella and Andrew will be there with me."

"Still Cassie please we'll just sit on the bench while you guys work with him."

I shrug and go to Stella and Andrew who have similar answers as me. I sigh. 

Andrew takes the sit in front of a now sleeping Tom. I throw a bucket of ice cold water on him to wake him up. With that he wakes up shaking his head and looks around I walk back and stand at the back of the chair. While Stella takes another bucket of ice.

"So Tom we can do this the easy way or the not so easy way. You choose." Andrew says in a dangerously low voice.

"I'm not telling you idiots anything."

"The hard way it is then. But let me tell you I'll torture you bit by bit so mercilessly you'll be wishing you were never born. And I'm going to enjoy every single bit of it." Andrew continues.

I watch as Luke visibly gulps at Andrew's changed personality while Max and Jake watch our every move. I smirk as I pull Tom's hair so he will face Andrew as he pulls out a lighter out of his pocket. He starts to burn Tom's hands as he yells out in pain as Stella puts his hands in the ice making him hiss out in pain. 

"So I'm asking you again where are the documents and who is ratting us out?"

When Tom doesn't say anything Andrew repeats the process but burning his legs this time as he yells again.

"I'm gonna ask you again Where.Are.The.Documents?" Andrew says with a low voice stressing on the words.

I put ice on his legs as he curses out in pain. That moment I get an idea I pour the ice in his shirt as he wiggles in his chair. Andrew then starts burning his jacket.

"My precious Puma's jacket !!!" Tom screams in a high pitched girly voice. I smirk as I get an idea.

"Okay so tell us where are the documents and whose ratting us or else.." I say.

"OR ELSE YOUR SHOES ARE NEXT."

"No my Jimmy Choo shoes they are more expensive then this bloody house."

I remove his shoes and start burning them.

"If you don't speak now your belt is next then maybe your hmm I don't know how about your precious house next."

"Okay fine I'll tell you but please spare my shoes. Veronica's boss they are selling everything they are the one who are giving out all the documents. They gave me all the need information to hack."

_____________________________________________________________________________

A /N :

Sorry for the late update but that's it for now. Byee