NEW PROJECT

A/N: The above image does not belong to me.

"Shut up."

I mumble for the fifth time,as Elise continues to laugh.

 After my great escape from the fair I went to my apartment hoping to spend the rest of the night with ice-cream and Disney movies. My plans come to a screeching halt when I open the door and find Elise on the couch. As she sees me she opens her mouth to say something then closes it and opens again. 

"You better run and get a head start."

Elise starts running towards the kitchen with me following her. After half an hour chase and pillow fights we sit on my bed.

"Okay now spill."

After another hour of narrating today's events she looks at me open mouthed. Then she starts laughing out of nowhere.

"What is with people today to laugh out of nowhere?"I mumble.

But with that comment she cracks up and snorts.

"You will pay for this Elise."

"Ya right. Cassie when was the last time you had a boyfriend ? It was high school, geez girl you are 24 and still single."

"Whatever Elise now can we watch the movie."

We spend the night watching movies and then fall asleep.

Sunday isn't any productive after last night's marathon we sleep in till one and then spend the rest of the day having a do-nothing day. We used to have it when one of us was feeling down we would bake and relax with home spa's.

The next morning I get ready for work I go for a simple grey suit and black heels and minimal makeup. 

I spend all the day completing my project I've been working on. A knock on my cabin removes me out of my daze it's my assistant Lily she's very sweet and innocent she handles my clients and is very good at her work . She tells me that there's a meeting in five minutes about the new project.

I'm really excited about it it was announced last week if I get selected for it it will be my big breakthrough in my career. 

We go for the meeting almost all our branch photographers are present there.

"So guys you know that a new project has come our way it is a very important model photoshoot it would be a overall package so our company has decided that from every branch their best candidate will go. And our branch has being given the photographer candidate."

"The project will be of six months in the paradise itself yes Hawaii."

O my god !!! Hawaiiiii

"The selected team will create a project which would be used in the Fashion Icon magazine for their decennial model photography issue. After every ten years they launch a magazine about flourishing model companies it's a very big deal for our company."

"You will work with a team who are best in their work and this time the CEO is specially taking interest in this project and she's sending her second in command the vice president is personally be heading the project.

What? Why ? No head ever pays so detailed attention to a project?

"You will meet your team directly there so you must give your best. Now the person who is going for the new project is..............CASSIE BROWNS."

WHAT?!!!!!!!!!

I got selected I freaking got selected yes yes yes. 

I try to calm down even though I'm dancing from inside I smile and thank my boss, my coworkers wish me luck. 

"Cassie here's the tickets and the rest of the documents you'll need you can take your assistant with you all the expenses would be covered by our company other expenses are to be handled by you. The rest of the team will meet you at the house our company has rented for the time. Best of luck Cassie. You will leave a day after tomorrow."

I thank him and go back to my office where I tell Lily  about it as I tell her I see a smile creep to her when I finish she lets out a squeal of joy I laugh at her action but believe me when I say I feel the same. 

After work I head home Elise is waiting for me I look up to her and smile,

"Elise guess what?"

"You got a boyfriend."

I roll my eyes at her but she just laughs then I tell her,

"Elise I'm going to Hawaii."

She squeals like a little girl who got a teddy bear and hugs me. We spend the night celebrating.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys, I know this chapter is a bit boring but things are gonna get hella interesting when Cassie goes to Hawaii. Pack your bags and get ready for a infinite drama and a fun ride. Until then see ya. : )