COFFEE ANYONE...??

CASSIE'S POV

A loud banging of sound woke me up from my slumber. I yawned  stretching I sat up lazily. My head was definitely giving me major headaches. I picked up my phone from the bedside table which revealed 5 missed calls from Stella.
      Shit
    It's 11 in the morning how in the world did I sleep so much. I stand up and walk towards the door that's when I realize that this doesn't look like my room. Wait  This isn't my room!!!. And I'm not wearing my clothes whose clothes am I wearing in the first place??? .

  Its when I start to remember everything. Me going to the club, that drunk man dragging me, Max punching him, we kissed me and Max kissed!!. Oh no please tell me I did not act like a three year old child yesterday. I wonder how he would react today. I look around it's a big room with soft grey walls my clothes are on the floor I pick them up and to in the bathroom to change. When I come I pick my phone to call max nut it directly goes in the voicemail. I should thank him for yesterday and also return his shirt. Though I like it, it has his scent very max like.

   I walk to my room and get a bath to remove my hangover which is now twice as worse as it was before. When I go to kitchen I find Lily and Jasmine talking about something but when they see me they look away from each other. I smile and call Stella whose phone is switched off. I make myself a strong coffee hopeing that it would reduce my hangover and headaches.

   I drink my remaining cup when Stella enters the kitchen holding her head. She clearly has a similar hangover Luke follows her from behind in his boxers only.

"Geez where some clothes Luke."

"Uggghh don't scream Cass."

"Coffee anyone....? "

     They both mutter a series of sure. I go to hand over a cup of coffee to Luke when the main door opens and Max comes in looking as handsome as always he's sweating and breathing fast. He enters the kitchen and pulls out a bottle of water from the fridge I walk towards him to thank him for yesterday when I go closer I see a purplish bruise on his left cheek. Like as if he had been in a fight I am about to touch his cheek to inspect it when he looks at me his expression turn cold. He turns back and heads towards his room.

                          What happened to him?

I'm pulled out of my thoughts hearing two annoying voices arguing.

"What the hell Luke that was my cupcake get yourself another. "

" No can do I want a chocolate and you have the last one and I am eating that cupcake. "

I roll my eyes and do the one thing that would stop their bickering I pick up the last chocolate cupcake and simply put it in my mouth. When I finish licking my fingers I look at both of the kids who are eyeing me with every hatred reaction they can come up with. I laugh at their reactions  and head towards my room. My thoughts reverting back to Max, where did he go to get that kind of bruise ?

I don't see Max for the rest of the day. I'm currently updating the photos from yesterday's when my phone rings, Handsome babe is calling. What ??  Who the hell is my handsome babe I don't even have a boyfriend. I pick up the call slowly when a voice screams in my ear.

"Casssie.......where are you?"

"Luke?? What the hell why is your number saved as handsome babe?"

"O that I know you love me so why not besides it's fun."

"Luke!!!! okaay so why did you call me??"

"Awww can't I call my babe.?"

"Quit joking ."