GETTING HER ARRESTED

CASSIE'S POV

I am currently with Stella as we  head towards the wedding dress boutique. Emily and Veronica are waiting there to choose on Emily's wedding dress. As per the plan our fort move was done and we were waiting for Max to play his part in our plan.

      We stop at a small but modern boutique it is covered in cream colours with white lilies decorated everywhere.Emily is already trying on a dress it's a off shoulder white dress with lot of frills from her hip. It is covered in transparent jewels on her chest covering the top of the dress. I feel a small pang of nervousness in me... What if we don't succeed in our plan... What if Max marries Emily.... No that's not going to happen. I will make sure everything goes according to our plan.

    Veronica chats with Emily Discussing the dresses of bridesmaids. I nod in between as I watch Veronica try her dress it's a short sky blue dress which ends on her knees with halter strap neck. Just as she goes to try on the next dress Stella comes besides me and gives me a knowing look. She raises her eyebrows to ask about the plan. I quickly check my phone for any new messages. I shake my head when I don't find any new messages. They should have done it by now what was taking them so long?

      We exit the shop and head towards the cake shop. When I hear a ping of my mobile I quickly check it.

'It's done. Best of luck text me when your part is done. ; ) '
                        ~ your prince Charming

I smile as I read it hint Stella as I nod at her. She gives me a big grin.
We then join Emily and Veronica as they continue to taste various cakes. After an hour of more shopping we head towards Emily's hotel room where she recently shifted after I agreed to work with her we drop everything off in the room.

"Hey Emily how about we go to the mall to get some manicured nails." I suggest knowing very well she's going to fall for it.

"Ya imagine how relaxed and nice it will be. " Stella adds.

"Okay"

We head to the mall and go to the salon. We are sitting there when a police officer comes to Emily.
"Miss Emily Young you need to come with us for investigation. "

Emily's face starts to pale as she shrieks and asks,
"Why what have I done. There is no way I'm coming do you even know who I am. If my fiance hears about it he will make sure you lose your job. "

I smile inwardly as I hold a laugh what she doesn't know it was her fiancee who called the police.

"Ma'am you have the right to stay silent anything you say can and will be used against you in the court of law. You are being arrested for embezzlement of money and also for selling drugs."

"What! Officer you are mistaken I'm not some drug dealer. " Emily yells as the police leads her towards his car.

I put on my best worried face and follow them while acting to plead the police that this is some kind of misunderstanding. Ya it's a big misunderstanding.

When we head outside there is media already waiting outside. Flashes go off everywhere as Emily tries to hide her face but it's too late now. I internally thank Luke for the media. The officer leads her to the car where another officer is waiting they put her in the backseat as me, Stella and Veronica follow her with our car.

    We follow her to the police station as I drive Stella says,
"Looks like Emily is hiding something from us I mean how would she get so much money and drugs!"

"Maybe but what if she starts to back down on her word to save herself but which in turn would put someone else's life activity into limelight."

With that I take a look at Veronica she stays quite as her face turns a bit pale. Stella and me had planned to arrest Emily to give us time but then Luke suggested that we could turn Veronica against Emily."