KIDNAPPED -2

MAX'S POV

                             I make the final changes to the contract as I set it down. Cassie is going to the bank today to get the documents back. I wanted to go with her but she told or more like ordered me to stay in the company keep Emily here so I called Emily and called her here. She thinks that I'm going to sign the company to her. If only she knew. The past few days have been worst I'm stuck here while Cassie's handling everything. It's my battle but Cassie's there doing everything while I'm just helping her with minor details in the background. 

                            Don't get me wrong Cassie's a strong woman and I admire her for that but she doesn't need to do this as this is not related to her but still here she is helping me out. Jake and Andrew have been with me every since this whole thing started. Though Jake doesn't show it but he cares about Stella. He might not admit it but he way he looks at Stella is like a boy on a christmas morning I would recognize that look anytime. It's the same way I feel about Cassie.

                 With everything going on we never got time to spend with each other but there's one thing for sure once everything falls into place I'm never letting Cassie go far from me. Andrew misses Luke too he may have rejected Luke's proposal to being his boyfriend but everyone knows how much the boys love each other. I can't believe I used to be jealous of Luke but Hey! he's a model and hot one too...How can I not be jealous when Cassie freely hugs and kisses him even though on the cheek when I just used to get a smile. But its okay now Cassie's all mine and I'm Cassie's. That woman has me wrapped around her little finger and she doesn't even know! 

         I'm day dreaming about Cassie when my phone rings. It's Cassie I quickly pick up but no one answers from the other side instead I hear some guys muffled  voices as they speak something about payments and kidnapping. I call Cassie through the phone but when I don't get a reply my worry starts to increase by the moment.

"Casier de banque nombre 1120 (Bank locker number 1120)." Cassie says quietly. I would have missed it if I weren't listening to every minute thing.

 Before I can do anything more the call cuts off. I try calling her again but it just goes to unavailable mode. At the moment my office doors open as Emily walks in. She takes a seat in front of me. She looks different, her hair is changed to bubblegum pink and she's wearing semi transparent clothes. In all honesty she looks like a child's doll. If the child likes haunted dolls  then Emily's the perfect doll candidate.

      She looks as me as she flashes her teeth .

"Have a seat Love I want to talk to you."

I literally feel the hair of my neck stand up in disgust and fear. What in the world happened to her. Maybe the guys were right I did had horrible taste in woman before Cass. But I take a seat opposite to her as she looks at her perfectly manicured lips.

"I have something of yours. Some pesky pests thought they could go to my bank and get the documents without any trouble. But guess what I found out. I knew they would go there so I already has my men contacted. It's sad that Veronica decided to join you she would have been a perfect puppet for me but never mind. Somehow your little girlfriend managed to hide the documents but don't worry I'll find that soon."

"What do you want ?"

"Love now don't get so grumpy you know what I want. Today at 5 meet me in this address with everything or else my little guests will pay."

With that she leaves the office not before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"See you soon love." Emily giggles as she walks away swaying her hips.

I call Jake and Andrew and narrate them everything that happen. Andrew looked miserable I knew he was trying to be strong for everything. To be honest I felt the same Emily had Cassie and from what I knew Emily would do anything to get what she wants and she would destroy everything that gets in her path. The rest of the day we plan everything as the time approaches I feel a bit nervous but I'm determined to save everyone at any cost. Jake is going to go with me while Andrew is going to be in the car to signal the guards. Can't take risks in this. I head to the bank Cassie told me where the documents were hidden. I took only my documents leaving others. Those people must have suffered enough.

Some time later :

We reach the warehouse around five as me and Jake head inside to find the warehouse guarded by three men on the outside and four more near Emily. 

Cassie, Stella and Luke are sitting on the chair their backs against each other as they look at me. I walk towards Emily with the documents as she smiles at me I hand her the documents as her men untie Cassie and the others. I silently click my shirt button to signal Andrew to start our plan. When everyone is at a safer distance I turn to Emily.

"Why?" I ask genuinely wanting to know.

"Because I wanted money, power and fame. You had all those. When I got expelled I had to suffer so much due to you that day I'll take away everything you had. SO I started planning your ruins."

"But that's such a shitty reason." Luke yells at Emily can't blame him though.

"I wanted to destroy you I loved you but you broke up with me. You fell in love with this bitch so I took Veronica under me. She agreed after a little blackmail. But all is fair in love and war isn't it love?" Emily giggles.

"I so don't have time for this overdramatic bitch. You ruined my hair you stupid woman. I couldn't even get a McDonalds happy meal due to you." Luke speaks up. 

Everyone looks at him even the guards. 

"What.... a man has to have his food." Luke answers cheekily.

"I seriously doubt why am I even friends with you. Happy meal really?! How the hell do you even have that toned body when all you eat is junk?" Cassie asks. 

"Baby it's all in the magic of food." 

Cassie rolls her eyes both of them arguing like we are not in some haunted looking warehouse with my psycho ex-girlfriend and her minions who seem to be enjoying the drama. 

"Enough! Your going to pay for everything Max."

                 But before she can do anything several men enter the warehouse and capture the guards. Before she has the moment to react Cassie slams her to the ground and starts punching her. That's my girl. I look as a Emily's partner sneaks behind Cassie with a rod. O no...you don't. I quickly move towards him as I punch him with one swing he's dropped on the ground. Cassie gets up after beating Emily who looks well beaten. 

I look at Cassie to see if there are any injuries who smiles at me. I quickly grab her in my arms as I hug her. My head burying in her hair. When we pull away I look at Emily who is glaring at me. 

"I won't go down without doing permanent damage. So Cassie this is for you." Emily removes a shiny object from her back pocket. As she points the gun to Cassie to shoot I pull Cassie behind me to keep her safe as I close my eyes in reflex. But instead I hear a bang and someone falling on the ground.

I feel my eyes getting heavy as darkness overcomes over me. Soon I'm falling to the ground as my body touches it. I watch as everything blurs Cassie is besides me clearly crying as I smile softly at her as I allow the darkness to overtake me.....

___________________________________________________________________________

A/N : 

Guys it's finally coming to an end. A chapter or more. I know I didn't update since a long time but it's finally here and now it's going to end. 

But hang in there I'll update soon....planning to end this before 2020. So we can start a new page from the new year.

This year has seen many things. 

See ya for now.....