KIDNAPPED -1

CASSIE'S POV

Veronica comes in the  room a unsure and guilty look on her face. we sit on the couch. She plays with her sleeve of her dress nervously.

"You know I don't hate you I mean sure I dislike you but its not so much that I hate you. It's more like I can't stand your gut like you are confident and talented in what you do. And I'm rambling ..so what I meant to say is I'm sorry."

I'm taken back at first how did things turn in this way? Veronica looks at me waiting for a sign so I nod her to continue.

"Emily has planned to marry Max we'll she won't exactly marry him it's more of a deal for her. She is first going to take his properties and the company under her  and when she gets it she's planning to destroy his image. I know that sounds weird but believe me she has planned everything."

"But why is she doing all this and how do you know this?"

"So you know what happened in the Uni right?"

I nod my head slowly.

"So after she left Max made sure that she couldn't do the same to any other person. Word spread out fast and no one wanted to  be with her. She wanted revenge from him she is hungry for power and money and Max seems like the best ticket for her. So she blackmailed him with some files of immigration and something related to some important company documents. I wonder why wouldn't Max do anything about it. I mean that guy loves you so how is he accepting everything?"

"And about why am I telling you all this cause I might have done many bad things but this is downright evil and Max doesn't deserve this. I know I don't have much qualifications but he still kept me around even though he knows my reputation."

"Do you know where Emily has kept  those proof?"

"Yes I know but we can't retrieve it easily. Its in her bank locker for that we need her finger prints and I doubt she's going to give it to us."

"We?" I ask doubtfully. Veronica helping us willingly isn't something I imagined.

"Ya I'm helping you besides I'm not bad as you think I am. And I also wanted to show Emily that I'm not her puppet to do what she says."

Veronica gives me a small smile as I hug her unexpectedly. It takes her by surprise at first Hell even I'm surprised but she later relaxes and hugs me back. 

"Okay what's happening here? And do I have to tell Max that he lost his chance with Cassie ?! " Luke exclaims from the door as Stella smacks him on the head rolling her eyes.

"Physical abuse on a baby." Luke mutters rubbing his head.

"So... what's happening here?"

"Well Veronica here has something to tell you." Veronica looks at me unsure but I hold her hand assuring her. She takes a breath and starts explaining everything. 

After a long explanation later everyone looks at me to which I just shrug. 

"What?"

"What, What? So what are we gonna do?"

"Well Emily's getting out today, the media has already brought her image out so she'll directly go after Max for which she'll need the documents. We need to get them before she does."

"How?"

"Well Veronica you go with Emily that your with her and update us about what she does till then we'll retrive the documents."

"But what about the fingerprints?"

"Leave that to me Emily's fingerprints won't be an issue for me. " Veronica said.

"Okay then.. Team let's get to work.. Well we don't know for sure what password her bank locker has... But for that I know a person... Luke call your lover and tell him we need him."

"On it.. And he's not my lover I mean he is but he's my boyfriend too. " Luke huffs in annoyance Luke had asked Andrew to become his boyfriend but Andrew rejected him to tease him we all know that they love each other to pieces but it's fun to see Luke getting hyped up over Andrew's behavior.

Satisfied with all the progress we went to eat lunch.

The next day Veronica got us the finger prints of Emily as we set off to the bank which contained the documents. Emily would be pulling out all kinds of tricks now that she's out in the crowd. We need to act fast. We go to the bank as the manager shows us the locker Andrew gave us the password a few minutes back. Entering the pin I take out all the documents there are other documents there too.

"Looks like Max wasn't the only one blackmailed. There are documents on other people too."

With assuring nods from everyone I take all the papers out and head outside. We are just outside the parking lot when a black van pulls up. I look at Stella and Luke too see them confused too when three men get out. I realize a minute late what's happening as the men spray us with some sleeping spray. We try to fight them off trying to run but they are stronger and prepared. Luke punches the masked guy but his punches get weaker as the spray starts its effects.

The last thing I remember is the men putting us in the van as I try to dial Max's number.

"Casier de banque nombre 1120." I say  in french so that the kidnappers won't understand what  said. But then one of them looks at me and sees my mobile he quickly takes it from me and switches it off. Soon I feel myself falling into deep sleep.

____________________________________________________________________________

A / N :

Nope I'm not dead......also the exams ended so here you go.....The story's coming to an end guys just a few more chapters to go..