EMILY

A/N: Hey guys this is how I imagine Emily to be. Found this pic on google.

MAX'S POV

Cassie said yes!!!!

Finally I asked Cassie to be my girlfriend and I am so damn happy. I never imagined that I would meet a woman like Cassie she's cute, smart, feisty, determined, strong and perfect. 

I am about to tell her how lucky I am when my phone rings. Wayyyy to ruin a moment.

JAKE

He is so gonna hear it from me tonight I want to ignore it but it rings again. I guiltily look at Cassie who nods. I move a little away from her to pick it up fully intending on cursing Jake for ruining our night.

"Max you need to come. Now."

"Why I am busy right now and what is so important that it can't wait ? Whatever it is I'll see it tomorrow."

"Wait listen first."

"It better be worth it."

"Emily is back and she wants to see you."

I freeze hearing that name. That cheating devious bitch.

"What does she want?"

"You need to come it's bad."

"I'll be there."

I turn around Cassie is standing there with an understanding look she smiles softly.

"Go Max I'll be fine."

I walk her towards the hotel taking a look at her I turn and rush towards the car. In twenty minutes I reach the address Jake gave me. It's a club, why am I not surprised. I enter it the music is too loud for my liking while people are dancing. I head towards the VIP area where they are.

I enter the room as Jake gets up and I see her she's still the same with her fake blonde hair and red pouty lips. {no offense to any blonde haired reader ; ) } Wow what did I ever see in her. She comes closer but I back away from her crossing my hands while maintaining a distance. When she left she not only betrayed me but also stole millions from the company. 

 Her eyes start to water as she faces me. No Max she's just acting, stop feeling guilty about anything.

"What are you doing here?"

"What happened love no happy to meet you again kiss?"

"Why are you here Emily?"

"O darling you make me blush with your lovely words. Besides I have a very good reason to come here. We are getting married."

I stare at her keeping a blank face. Is she out of her mind?

"Why would I marry you ?"

"Because you want to save your company."

"What do you mean?"

"Honey I mean if you want to save your daddy's little company you have to marry me and name your half of your properties on my name other wise your little useless company will be shut down."

"And how are you going to  do that 'Em' ?"

"You needn't worry about that. Besides take a look at this."

Emily hands me a file my face pales slightly loosing it's color the file contains my company's balance sheet and other contract details of my clients but what's shocking is that the papers say that my company has been illegally doing business which isn't true but these documents are definitely forged. But some of these contain dealings which I have no idea about. Also she has some documents related to my dad's death. Saying that he used to steal money from the company which isn't true. She even has fake documents about my mother. What in the world is she up to? Somehow I need to get to the bottom of this matter and I can't do that with her knowing that I know about the fake documents. I look at Emily who is smiling at me like a psychopath.