THE DATE

THE ABOVE IMAGE IS TAKEN FROM THE INTERNET.

CASSIE'S POV

I stand there in awe taking in the scene. The surrounding area of the hut is lighted by many small candles. We head towards the decorated hut. There is a single dinning table for two in the center of the room. As we enter Max turns to me,

"What do you say we do this like the first time. But without any puking on anyone or anyone running away."

I just nod. Max takes my hand interlocking our fingers together and leads me inside. The table is covered with a cream sheet and already has dishes on them but they are covered with a cover vessel hiding what food they hold. Max pulls a chair for me as I sit he takes the opposite seat soft music is playing in the background.

"Hi, I am Max Reed my mom was the one who insisted me to come. I am glad I came though can't miss the opportunity to meet a very lovely lady like you can I ?"

"Well I am Cassie Browns my best friend set me up on this date though I am still deciding whether I should thank her or kill her."

"I gotta thank your best friend then for her efforts. Well I bet you must be feeling tired."

"Why?"

"Cause you have been running through my mind all day."

I chuckle at his attempt of using pickup lines and shake my head.

"I am a professional photographer for a company. and currently we are on a decennial project in Hawaii. I really hope this project would be a success. What do you do for a living ?"

"Besides from looking like a drop dead handsome guy I am a vice CEO for a company."

Cocky much?

"So.....shall we eat?"

"Sure."

"What do you wanna eat? This place an amazing options of fish and meat."

"Surprise me."

Max opens the cover from the dishes different types of colourful seafood dishes decorate the table. We start with a Brazilian style shrimp soup the fish is very tender and tastes very good, after we eat we continue to talk about various things like our hobbies, friends , tastes, interests. We found quite many things common between us we even had gone to the same college. But his major was business management while mine was photojournalism. When I think about Max reminds me of someone from the college I wonder if he was there when it happened I have a feeling that he is somehow related to the swindle from the college it was the worst type powerful people were involved. One of my friends had told me about it after they sought it out the guy and the girl both just disappeared they said that the girl cheated on the guy when he found about it he was furious when the college came to know about it they expelled the girl, the guy too dropped out and was homeschooled. A laugh brought me out from my thoughts and we continued our dinner. When we finish with the dinner Max brings up two wine glasses and fills them, the wine is bubbly and leaves a sweet tingling sensation behind.

We currently are walking on the beach I am near the water side. The soft tides slosh against my legs giving a calming effect. We walk in a comfortable silence no one breaking, just enjoying each others presence.

"I enjoyed the date." I blurt out wanting to say something.

"Me too. What do you say about another one?"

"We'll see."

"I look forward to it. Cassie you are a very interesting woman I like spending time with you.

"Me too."

After a while Max asks if we should head back. I smile and nod.

We head back towards the mansion and head inside Max comes to drop me off at my room though I am still confused why we literally live in the same house. We stand outside my room when Max suddenly pulls me towards him but my abrupt turning causes a squeak out of me and both of us to collide with the wall me being trapped in Max's hand. We stare at each other falling into a gaze his eyes holding something I can't decipher. His gaze then slowly falls on my lip which I am currently biting. We lean in almost touching each other as our lips collide against each other. I run my fingers through his hair messing it in the process as he pulls me into him. His hands are the only thing keeping me from falling down as my body has stopped working on its own. The kiss sends sparks throughout my body lighting up every thing. When we break off both of us seem out of breath we stay in each others arms neither one moving I am not sure if I can say a word without stuttering.

"Wow that was....."

"Amazing." Max completes it.

His voice is low and husky which causes a shiver to run through my spine. He seems to notice it as he just smiles a real full Max smile. He really looks good while smiling.

Creep.

My brain snickers in response.

Out of nowhere Stella's voice blares from inside,

"Is that you Cass ? Please tell me it's you and not the ghost from the nearby haunted house who comes at night to take your soul and eat it with Blueberry sauce."

Max laughs and we slowly remove from each others grasp.

"I'll see you around, goodnight princess."

"Goodnight." I whisper.

After he goes I head in the room to find Stella and Jasmine, Lily, Luke sitting on the bed the room is a mess with pillows thrown everywhere and popcorn lying on the floor near the bed. They look like a deer caught in headlights everyone looking at me.

"What in the world happened in here."

At this everyone starts talking at the same time overlapping what the other is trying to say.

"One at a time please!!"

"We were playing truth and dare." Luke answers.

"But then Stella dared Jasmine to tell a horror story she began to tell a story but then Lily started telling another one and then I told them about my granna who became a ghost and she began telling about the ghost of the haunted house and then we heard a squeak and wierd noises and someone colliding with the wall and then......some voices."

My cheeks redden as realization dawns on me about the voices they heard while they start bickering again on whose idea it was.

"Okay. Enough." Stella yells and looks at me with amusement.

"So.....Cassie how was the date?"

"CASSIE HAD A DATE!!!!!" Luke exclaims loudly that I have a urge to cover my ears.

And they start questioning me about How it was? With whom I went ? Where did we go? When is the wedding ? What will we name our kids? Can I be your child's godparent forget it I will be your kid's godparent. Let me tell you last three questions were from the guy who himself had a date to go to.

"The date was good and other than that I am not telling you anything. And now I am off to bed."

I feel bad that I didn't tell them but otherwise that would have made them more excited and would have asked who he was. I can't tell them not just yet besides he's our boss I don't want to be termed as the one who came on personal recommendation due to someone. I gained this project on m own. Besides it's not as if I can keep it from Stella for long.

With this thoughts I fall into a deep slumber.

__________________________________________________________________________

A / N :

Hope you like their second date. If you have any other date ideas be sure to share it in the comments maybe we'll feature that idea next time. Ya and also if you find any mistakes in my writing please tell me so I can rectify it. until next time...........

Byeeee...........