WHAT'S NEXT ?

CASSIE'S POV

We leave Tom in the basement and head towards the kitchen. No one says anything as everyone scatters around the room. I go towards the counter to search something to eat as two arms snake around my waist and I'm instantly engulfed in strong cologne. Max pulls me closer to him as I feel his hot breath on my neck causing shivers. He chuckles lightly as picks up a cucumber I'm cutting to make sandwiches. 

"You scare me lady never thought I see you torture someone. Please wake me up nicely before throwing ice cold water on me. You should have seen Luke I don't think he is going near Andrew anytime soon."

I laugh as I take a bite of my sandwich. I am about to comment when I hear a loud cracking noise outside we head outside to see Luke backed up against a wall with a vase in his hands while Andrew stands in front of him in a defensive stance.

"I said I won't hurt you Luke."

"Stay away from me Andrew you are not my Andrew he would never lay a hand over someone Where is my Andrew? What did you do to my baby?"

Andrew slaps his hand on his head as he rolls his eyes. 

"Come on Luke keep the freaking vase down and stop overreacting I didn't do anything just tortured him a bit."

"A bit ?! You scared the guy to death And I'm never keeping my clothes in front of you or they'll just face the same fate."

I roll my eyes at them as Jake and Stella walk in to watch the scene unfold. Jake who never would leave a chance to be close to Stella is now keeping a 3 metre distance between them. What is up with these guys?

Andrew somehow manages to calm Luke down as we head back towards Max's penthouse to freshen up. Jake's bodyguards would handle Tom he won't be going anywhere for a long time. We head towards our room as everyone scatters I call Elise. When I'm done I go towards Max's room I'm met with a semi naked Max he is wearing a towel near his waist I try to keep my eyes anywhere but him but they slowly trail on his chest Damn the guy has some muscles. He looks good and smells fine too unlike someone who smells like sweat and dead fish. That someone being me. 

"Might as well take a picture. I know I'm drool worthy."

"Cocky much?"

"Just for you princess."

"Well I have seen much better."

With that I walk toward the bathroom and close the door behind him. Max doesn't have any other soaps so I use his which smells pure male cologne. I feel my body relax as the hot water burns my skin." 

I look around  for my clothes only to remember I didn't bring them. What a clumsy thing I am. I wrap the towel tightly as I peak outside seeing the coast clear I walk outside only to be caught by the devil himself. Max is sitting on the bed wearing a loose white shirt and short. Sweet cupcakes! I smile shyly as I take a dash towards the closet I throw on the closest clothes I find which happen to be Max's sweatshirt. Great just great. But I'm too lazy to change it besides it's kind of comfy. His shirt is a tad to big for me actually really big for me as his sleeves cover my whole hands and the shirt ends at my mid thigh. I walk out to find Max still sitting on the bed watching my every move. I feel my cheeks redden as he slowly walks towards me.

"You don't know how much jealous I'm of a sweatshirt right now princess."

We lay on the bed as Max puts his hands on my waist pulling me into him. His body giving me a feeling of comfort and warm. With Max by my side I fall in to a deep slumber.

I wake up the  next morning to find the other side of the bed empty I get up and get ready wearing a one of  Max's shirt and shorts I put my hair into a messy bun as I head towards the kitchen. The guys are in the kitchen by the looks of it the kitchen doesn't look very good with whatever they are doing. The entire floor is covered with flour while the counter has broken egg shells and sugar all over them. It does not look a pleasant sight with the guys covered in various flours and ingredients. Luke's looks the worst of them with egg shells in his hair while he continues to eat chips. When Max sees me he smiles shyly as he comes and kisses me softly.

" You should have stayed in your room we were gonna bring your breakfast there itself. It's the least I could have done for your help."

I smile at him,"Don't worry I'll handle it from here you three go and freshen up. You really are starting to smell like eggs now."

Luke and Jake quickly escape the kitchen as Max looks at me as if to ask if I'm sure. I nod my head and motion him to go ahead. I look at the mess they created sighing I wrap an apron and first clean off unwanted things and the flour. The guys seemed to be making waffles and pancakes I keep the good batter aside while cleaning everything else. While I'm cleaning Stella joins me  she works on making coffee for everyone. I add sugar to the batter and make pancakes.

Soon everyone joins in as we discuss our plan further. Now that we Know who gave the info and where the documents are it would it quite easier. Andrew can hack into those and erase all the fake copies while Max would take care of Veronica and her boss and the other mole's. 

"So...what's next?"

"Andrew can you build a new firewall after you erase all the evidences so that no one can hack into it further. I really don't trust any of my technical teams right now with all this going on you never know who might be working with her." Max says.

"Maybe but it might take a while to create a totally new wall and full proof all the files of the company."

"How much?"

"Around a day or so cause I can build it in a hour or two but full proofing would take more as I need to check for every copy on the web, remove it from every unwanted sites."

"Okay until you do in we'll have to come up with a way to take the copy from Emily at the same time we have to do something about Veronica and others."Max says.

"What about the Tech teams and media?"I voice out my questions.

"One thing at a time. Jake and me would handle the the Tech teams and the moles.Cassie can you handle the media I do not want anything about this mission to leak out you need to keep the media preoccupied and distracted until we finish our work."

"We sure can do." I reply with a smile as I look at Luke and Stella who nod at me. I can tell by their reactions they already have a plan forming.

"About Emily I can't concentrate on her right now let her do what she wants for now."

"Don't worry I'll handle Emily. I have an idea."

"Okay?"

"Okay guys let's get to work. Stella Luke follow me. We have an wedding to plan."

________________________________________________________________________________

A / N:

Hey guys hope you like this chapter. 

See ya. 

Be sure to share, like vote and comment if you like the chapter.