WEDDING PLANNING

CASSIE'S POV

"We have a wedding to plan. "

Stella and Luke look at me like I have turned into a purple unicorn. I raise an eyebrow at their looks as I try to control not to laugh at their reactions.

"Okay... And whose wedding are we going to plan? "

"Emily's." I simply says while smiling.

"It's official Cassie has lost it. Poor Cassie she had so much going on that she finally lost her brains. We'll miss you Cassie you will forever stay in our hearts. You knew how to make someone feel loved and were a great friend. I wanted you to be with me forever but you are leaving us in this young stage.... " Luke starts crying while acting.

"Will you shut up and listen?."

"Okayie" Luke mumbles quietly like a baby.

"We act as Emily's wedding planners we'll make such incidents that she has concentrate totally on the wedding which would let the guys work their plans. Such a scandal or show that even the media will eat this up like hot pancakes."

"But how do you plan on doing that without anyone finding out what we are doing? "

"Okay so hear me out..... " I spend the rest of the evening telling them my plan and making preparation for it.

He next morning Stella me and Luke are ready with our bags. Max pulls me closer hugging me tightly as he kisses me.

"Be careful and if you feel that she has even a hint about what you are doing you come back okay? "

"Okay."

I take a step back instantly missing the warmth we were sharing. I give a small smile to Max as I get in the private jet. I turn back to see Max waving at me just as I'm about to head in I see him say something but it's very faint that I don't hear it.

When we go inside we go in the plane's bedroom where Stella shows me everything she booked as Luke shows me his plans. This is about to be a one big scandal. Emily has a habit of backstabbing so we'll just show the world what she is really like.

When we reach Hawaii Lily and Jasmine are waiting for us at the airport. Both of them seem happier as they steal glances at each other. I definitely do not miss the way their hands are wrapped around each other. Wow Hawaii does have a magic in it. We get in the car as they tell us about everything that happened over here.

"So Emily and Veronica are together like best friends together, Veronica is a personal informer for her reporting everything that happens. We managed to cover for everyone telling that your team went to some other beach for shoots. I'm glad you came because Emily was starting to have doubts about you."Lily informs me.

"Okay....so where are we staying and where is Emily right now?"

"You all will stay at the mansion so they'll know you are here. Also Max and Jake are currently on a site seeing for their new partnership hotel. Cassie, Stella and Luke you have to gain Emily's trust. So you can be with her."

"But how as far as I know Veronica must have told Emily about me and from my guesses they would be waiting to get a chance to claw my eyes out and play golf with it."

"Don't worry tell me what would happen if you fight with Max and want to take revenge from him."

"That won't work come on it sounds childish itself." I say.

"Leave the making her believe part to me you just act in front of her."

I look at her unsure of what to say next. The plan sounds so...absurd that it actually might work. 

"Come on Cass besides we'll be there to back you up." Stella says winking at me.

"Okay so what to do first?"

"We'll let's go to the mansion then we can act your big fight scene."

-----Twenty minutes later-----

"You  sure she is going to come? What if she is not coming or if they planned to go somewhere else?"

"Cassie deep breathes, it's going to be okay you are gonna do just fine." Stella says trying to calm my nervous self down.

"Okay."

"O-m-gee they are coming quick hide." Luke squeals like a high school girl wonder what's gotten into him. Wait I know he's getting a kick out of this whole thing.

Cassie okay breathe in breathe out. I call Max he picks up in three rings. He already knows about the act as soon as I hear the door open and clicking of heels I start acting I'm currently in my room with the door partly open when they hear me shouting knowing Veronica she is surely going to try and listen in our conversation like a mole she is. Lily signals to me to start.

"You know very well what I mean Max Reed. How could you? You lying deceitful bastard I trusted you and you.....ruined my life. I hate you."

"No you don't babe and I can prove you that. Just wait until this is over then I will remove all the hate you have for me."

After a pause I continue.

"What do you mean huh? You are marrying Emily and I was just a one night girl for you. I don't mean anything."

"Really! I rather you be my one night girl for everyday forever so I can show you all ways you are unique everyday." Please stop. Otherwise I may not be able to continue acting mad with you acting like this.

"What?!! You can't fire me. How can you fire me and what about the project......You can't remove me it's my project. You manipulative dog." I yell making my voice sound angrier so that it would cover up my smile.

"Cassie don't scream unnecessarily. If you want I help you make you scream. I can guarantee you would love it too."

"Are you kidding me!! Go to hell. I am make you pay for what you did how dare you fire me. Just wait I will get my revenge on you. You will pay for what you have done. You will regret ever messing with me Mr. Reed."I stretch the Mr. Reed for extra effect. 

I end the call. I see Veronica slowly run away as I do a small victory dannce.

Now we have to wait for the she-devil to hear the news.

________________________________________________________________________

A /N 

Hey guys I'm so sorry for not updating. But one of my important exams are coming up. So I might not be able to update on schedule but I will try my level best. 

See ya.