DATE GONE WRONG

CASSIE'S POV

We stare at each other then out of the blue he starts laughing as I stare at him in shock. Out of everything he's laughing. 

"This is interesting." He comments between his laugh.

"Ya it surely is so the arrogant stranger from the cab turned out to be my blind date."

"Same here princess."

"So  what now are we supposed to continue or leave?"

"I don't know about you but I have some very weird people waiting for me to tell them about this date so maybe we could just ..."

"I have similar case as you."

"So princess I have an idea there is this place where we could go."

"Uuuhhhnn well okay lead the way then."

Though I don't want to stay with this man Elise and my mom would kill me if I told them that I returned without actually besides I need him to tell our matchmakers that we won't work. This would make them leave me alone so now I just need to make sure that he is the one who backs out.

We start walking none of us saying anything but then he breaks the silence and asks me if I would like to go to the nearby fair. The truth is that I hate those amusement rides they make me feel nauseous but I still agree besides there are plenty of things to do there. After taking a cab to the fair we head in. 

We walk through the different stalls selling things I suddenly stop when my eyes land on an cotton candy store. Max stares at me with amusement as he chuckles and goes towards the store and buys two candies. I must look like a child on a christmas day cause he laughs and hands me my candy. Not sparing another moment I wolf down the candy and look at him.

He stares at me,

"I ain't giving you my candy."

I give him my best puppy face and it works he just smiles and hands me his candy which he didn't get a chance to eat with my acting show going on. I smile happily and continue to eat the candy. We walk as I eat and him looking at me while eating.

"Don't look at me like that I am not giving you my candy."

He just rolls his eyes when I see the biggest roller coaster of my life.

I stare at the roller coaster as it speeds up and I know my face shows the fear I'm feeling because Max smirks mischievously  as he says the most dreading words.

"Cassie let's go on a ride."

I try to put on my brave face but I'm terrified inside. We take tickets and sit I holding the railing very tightly Max just smiles at my reaction. As the ride picks up speed my heart beats rise after the worst 10 minutes we get down. 

I start to feel giddy from the ride and before I know it I vomit not seeing where I do. After some embarrassing moment I look up to see that Max is covered with something and that something being my vomit. 

I look at him with shock. Oh Shit

Not saying anything he went towards the men's washroom I followed him behind but from a safe distance just in case he might come to kill me. 

When he went inside I stood staring at the door today's events flashing then I did the only thing I could think off. 

I run away .