DAY AT THE BEACH

CASSIE'S POV 

"Wake upp Cassieeeeee. "

"No let me sleep."

"Okay sure. "

I smile and go back to sleep happy that the person left me alone to enjoy my sleep dreaming of Max. It's been a two weeks since our date, Max has been a total charmer with his jokes and we spent as much time together as we can. Suddenly I feel something wet on my cheeks as if someone is licking me. Licking me..??
    I abruptly wake up to see a dog in my bed who has started barking happily. It comes near me to lick me again. It is a cute brown and white beagle with a big pink bow tied on its neck but from where did a dog come from? I search for a tag when Stella comes in with Luke just behind her.

"Good job Candy . "

I look at Stella who starts laughing.

"You weren't waking up so we gave candy the job which she happily accepted. "
"Ha ha very funny but from where did you get a dog. "

" We don't know she was sitting outside our bedroom door this morning when she looked at me with her adorable puppy eyes I had to take her in. Besides the basket she was in said that she's a gift. Now I don't have anyone in Hawaii who would give me a gift so she belongs to you. "

I look at Candy as she barks happily while rolling on the floor. I had always wanted a dog but couldn't keep one. I watch her play when something sparkly catches my eyes. There's a card on the bow I remove the card to read it.

'Hey beautiful,
Happy birthday,
hope you like my gift.
Your Prince Charming. '

How does Max know my birthday scratch that form where did he get a dog and how am I supposed to keep and take care of the dog over here? This isn't even my house.

    Stella and Luke went out to the kitchen to bring something to eat while I stayed in bed playing with Candy when the phone starts ringing.

"Morning princess hope you liked my gift. Don't worry you can keep her in your room no one would say anything now get up and get ready I'll see you soon. Your handsome prince. "

I roll my eyes at his self praise. Candy happily rolls on the floor playing with her tail. I get up and do my morning routines as I walk out of the room only in my towel someone barges in the room. Luke screams in a very high pitched voice that I close my ears to cut out the noise.

"Keep your things to yourself woman. I am not even interested in you. " Luke covers his eyes as his turns around.

"Get the hell out Luke this is my room. "

After fifteen minutes I go towards the kitchen. Luke is making pancakes while Stella is on her phone furiously typing something. I sit on the table as Luke brings three plates and sets it on the table. I happily take my plate of pancakes and start eating it with honey and blueberries. After getting ready we head out towards the site. Today we would be going to a different location I am really excited about it. We were told that we would be staying there for the weekend. I want to take Candy with me but I can't so we keep candy at a dogs center.

We get in the bus and sit down as I look out of the window a certain call me handsome prince sits besides me.

"Looking beautiful princess. Your clothes are truly testing my patience baby. "

I blush as I look at my floral navy blue shorts and a white button down top. A smirk develops on my face. I lean into him and lowly whisper in his ear.

"I wonder what would you say when I take them off. "

Hah. Take that.

Max's eyes darken as I tease him and he gulps visibly. I grin enjoying his reaction. When he sees me grinning he smirks.