SHARING ROOMS

MAX'S POV

We reach New York at early morning everyone had a good sleep. Cassie stretches while yawning softly she looks like a kitten who just woke up. I smile watching her she looks so cute but now playtime's over it's time to start the real game. I feel my mood drop thinking about my current situation. We need to find a solution that too fast with only four days in our hands. We head towards my penthouse where we will be able to work with all equipment and no disturbances from anyone. Besides I have all the company records available ready over here. 

              To tell you the truth I'm a tad bit nervous not many people have been to my penthouse ya sometimes my mother would come but she doesn't really count. I don't know how Cassie will react once she sees it, wait why am I nervous about someone coming to my penthouse?

We enter the house and I show everyone their room.

 "So guys I have three bedrooms that means we'll have to share. Luke and Andrew you can take the one on the right it's next to the kitchen."

"Perfect that way I can have midnight snacks anything." Luke yells excitedly.

"Stella you and Jake will have to share one. Because there is no way in hell I am sleeping with Mr. cuddle bear over here. So you'll have to do."

I watch as Jake winks at Stella who stomps her feet on the floor resembling  an angry five year old who just got denied of his favorite toffee. She glares at him but huffs and goes towards their room. I smile at Cassie who watches Stella leave.

"So...that leaves us with sharing a room."

Cassie's eyes widen she's about to deny but I quickly cut her off before she can speak something.

"Don't we're adults and I can assume that we would keep our hands to each other. Unless you don't want to..."

"Fine."

I grin like a cheshire cat. We head towards my room as some kind of heavy feeling starts building in me I think people call it nervousness. I look at Cassie as I try to understand what she might be thinking but she just stares. 

"Wow your room...is amazing."

I leave my breath which I don't know I was holding as I look at my room pale grey colour fills the walls with night sky painting on the ceiling. A king size bed occupies the space in the middle of the room with soft white comforters and a big rug beneath the bed. I have dark brown flooring for my room which complement the walls. 

"What can I say I'm amazing. "

"Done with your self praise?"

"Yup. Let's go get some breakfast then we can get to work."

I head to the kitchen to find others already present there. Stella is cooking pancakes while Jake is helping her with chopping strawberries. Luke is busy chatting with everyone on how great the food smells while Andrew sits on the chair quietly as he watches Luke but not in a creepy way but in more of a how-in-the-world-did-I-fall-in-love-with-him-out-of-all-the-people-in-the-world way.

Cassie runs towards Stella and hugs her as Jake quickly pops a strawberry in his mouth I have a feeling that we won't be able to get any strawberries left by the time of eating. We start to eat as Cassie, Stella and Luke argue on what tastes better with pancakes.

After an hour we finally are gathered in my office room where I have set everything up.

"So ...what's our plan ?"

No one says anything when Cassie smiles wildly. There's a lot of smiling going on since a while. We all look at her with puzzled looks. Soon she starts explaining us her plan soon enough the room is filled with six people grinning wickedly.

"They won't know what hit them."

"Okay step one Find Emily's hacker."

________________________________________________________________________________

 A / N :

That's it for now.

I know this is a small chapter but .......this is it for now. ; )