January 19th, Wednesday 2020
[Shotaro]

"I have to uh, go to the bathroom! You go ahead, I'll meet you guys at lunch!"

"Ok, are you sure you don't want me to come with you?" He received a nod before the korean began walking away to where he presumes is to the nearest bathroom –Shotaro honestly has no idea where the bathrooms are besides the ones near the athletic lockers, gym, and lunch room–.

   Heading the opposite direction, Shotaro hurriedly made his way to the cafeteria, where they all decided to eat lunch today instead of the café they usually go to. Looking around the huge and bustling room, he spotted Jaemin's pink cotton candy hair first with the other at a table against the wall near the back. Heading to the table, he last by a table that a few of their hyungs were sitting at.

   "Shotaro, Hey!" Stopping in his tracks, he turned to that it was Dejun, or Xiaojun, that called out, Kunhang too looking to him. "Is Yangyang sitting with you guys today? He wasn't waiting outside his class when we walked by so we didn't see him... he also isn't answer our texts."

   "Oooh..." Looking Over to the table with his friends, he tried to look above Jaemin's, Jeno's, and Mark's backs to see if Yangyang was sitting across from them. "I'm not sure hyung, but if he's not answering, then he might he talking or arguing with Hyuck over there.... I can't see clearly." Was all he could tell the older two.

   "Ah, I see. Thank you Shotaro, I'll uh, I'll uh see you later!" Bowing, he left the two to rejoin the seemingly heated debate that Dongyoung and Jungwoo were in, Lucas seemingly dying of laughter at whatever stupid topic the two were arguing about. He couldn't see clearly what Kun was doing, only catching a glance of him with his hand over his eyes and forehead, facepalming, as he ate his ramyeon.

Looking away, he got to his final location. He sat down next to Yangyang —who turned out to be at the table— and talked him on the shoulder, stopping the heated conversation of cheese he was having with Jaemin. "Yang, Dejun hyung amd Kunhang hyung were looking for you. They said they were texting and calling you."

"Hm? Really? How cute of them to check up on me— holy shit." Taking out his phone, the Chinese's eyes widen at the amount of missed called and text messages sent from the trios groupchat, and individual chats. "Let me just send a quick reply haha."

   Shotaro noddded before he got out his own lunch that he packed, clearing his throat, "Hey, guys."

   "Yeah?"

   "Have you guys seen Sungchan?" He inquired, his expression clearly showing a less happy vibe.

   They looked to each other, "No? I don't think any else has a class with him besides you Taro." Jeno said.

   Taking a bit of rice, "Well, something must've happened yesterday cuz he's in bad shape." That causes the others a bit of alarm, Sungchan? What happened to him??!

   "Please do tell, Shotaro!" Mark said, starting to feel a bit worried for the youngest —Chenle and Jisung couldn't escape their lunch so they weren't with them—.

   "He, he... okay, first; he got bandages all over his hands, and he's clearly trying to hide bruises under some makeup on his jaw and face."

   Jaemin choked for a second, "He's hiding what? I- I will find whoever did this and I will beat the living daylights out of them–"

   Jaemin quieted when he saw that the Japanese has more to say, "He also was like, limping, on his right leg and like, flinched when I touched him..." He looked to the others for answers, just as worried as he was for the taller, his face showing it as clear as day.