and yes, I did change my username to shotarowrowrowurboat.

Please leave comments, they're my fuel and give me motivation to write lol

December 17, 2019
[Shotaro]

   "So~?"

   Looking up from the ramen he was currently slurping, the Japanese looked questionably at the older boy sitting across of him. "Hm?"

   The Canadian beside the other scoffed, knowing his lover's antics, "What he wants to say, is that, has anyone caught your eye?" At that, the other five at the table turned to stare at them, or more specifically, him.

   "Caught... my eye?" Though he would say he's pretty good at korean, sometimes he just couldn't figure out sayings or metaphors or of the sorts; plus they've haven't talked much about the subject 'caught my eye'.

   The smaller brunet on his left spoke up to explain what he meant, knowing the difficulty of learning and understanding korean. "What Donghyuck and Mark meant was that if you're attracted to someone? Shotaro, you'd been here for around three months now, have you found someone you like yet? Or got your interest?"

Taking a second to process the question, he thought about it. Has anyone caught his eye? A few of the girls in his classes, he guess, are kind of cute, so were a few guys, but none have really caught his eye. "I... No one has really caught my eye..."

   "Really?" Jaemin spoke up, looking over Renjun from where he sat beside him, "No one? That's a shame... I always hear girls gushing about how hot you look when you're dancing in class. Like, if you looked out into the hallway window those girls will literally scream, I'm sure of it!"

   He chuckled at that statement, he's seen them hanging around out the class practice room; and he knows most of those girls had found those short videos on Tiktok he had posted of his dancing... and those dance routines were not very... holy, to say the least. "Ah, stop it! Hyung, you two are just as good at dancing!" He gestured towards Jaemin and Donghyuck, who both were in his dance class in the afternoon.

   The group of eight continued to joke around and chat. 'Eight?' you say? Well you see, Chenle and Jisung somehow are allowed to leave the highschool's premises for lunch; Chenle probably payed them for them to let them so they can still have time to hang with their college friends.

   Eventually, the two highschoolers had to leave earlier, to make it back to class on time. Shotaro left a few minutes after, wanting more than an hours time to stretch and dance in the small practice rooms before the actually class begins.

   He took the stairs to the basement level of the music building on campus instead of the elevator because, hey, it's a little extra exercise. He was about to pass the second main practice room —where his and the other two's class were normally held— when he noticed a paper taped to the door. He felt proud when he was able to read it smoothly, not taking any extra seconds to comprehend.

'Class is canceled today. Enjoy winter break.'

   Pumping is fist quietly, he turned smoothly and walked back upstairs with a bounce in his step...because if there's no class than why practice by himself? As he crossed the campus he wondered what he should do. He hasn't had any time to look around Seoul since he landed from Japan, starting college right after he got moved into his small apartment a month into the school year, here months ago.

   Should he go a cafe? Maybe he can find one he likes and become a regular. Or maybe find a dance studio he can join and use the practice rooms there. Maybe go hiking or walk through the forest in the nearby mountains he heard about. Yeah... that sounds like a good idea; walking beneath a canopy of leaves, forgetting all about college and homework and away from crowds of people, maybe listening to some ballads or a more poppy song.