February 8, Wednesday 2020

Sungchan was stilling in the couch watching TV, eating some spicy rice cakes, with no thoughts when he blurted out, "Let go on a date."

Shotaro choked on the convenient store sushi he bought earlier for breakfast. "W-What?!" That was not a sentence he expected to hear at seven in the morning. Definitely not as normally that's the line he should say, not Sungchan! Recollecting himself, "Sure, where to?"

As if he hadn't meant to say what he said, it took Sungchan a second to process that one, he just asked Shotaro out on a date, and two, he said yes. God he was lucky the Japanese couldn't see his face which was a blistering red. Shit, I didn't think this far, I didn't think I'd make it this far. "Uh- well, I was thinking maybe, hm..."

   Shotaro, knowing the younger definitely didn't think this one through, suggested something: "What about we go to the more tourist-y part of Gangnam? I heard the street food there is amazing." Ever since he came to Korea around half a year ago he had always wane to visit that part of the city but never got to due to college and homework.

Sungchan turned to stare at the elder with his does eyes shinning, "Yes! That'd be amazing!" He hasn't been to that part of Gangnam in years! He used to go their often back when he was a toddler, back when his father was here, back when his mother was sane.

The two in agreement with their date, continued with their day as it was still a normal school day on Wednesday. Aside from those few lingering stalkers he catches sight of every now and then around campus, always meeting his eye with he turns, the day went on as normal; save for the bundles of nerve in his guts, whether it was from nervousness or excitement, he didn't quite know. Both maybe.

Timeskip brought to you by Jisung's adorable Relay Cam!

He can confirm, those nerve are both from nervousness and excitement, if his fidgeting and staring out the window was anything to go by. The two were on the train to Gangnam after dropping off their bags from school at home.

Sungchan can also confirm that they are holding hands. When that happened? He doesn't know either, he just member looking down and seeing his hand wrapped around Shotaro's whose hand was also wrapped around his.

And luckily today, there were no girls or stalkers following them! That he, knows of, at least... feeling skeptical, he looked up and down the train, but not seeing anyone suspicious beside that one girl at the other end of the train which he's suspecting is definitely on something.

Shotaro followed where he was looking but was confused, "Channie, what are you looking for? Did your phone fall? Or did you lose an earring?" Shotaro looked between both his ears, seeing no missing earring. Phone maybe— no that's dumb, it's literally in his hand.

"Not exactly, just checking in case of like... you know, those stalkery girls."The Japanese immediately understood his concern. Those girls (he thinks there was even a guy or two) were creepy. He'd be in the middle of dance class practice a routine and then he'd be about to lift up his shirt to wipe the sweat form his face when he'd see Hyunjin –whose spot is in diagonally in front of him– who would shake his head, pointing towards the door and the giant foggy window where some girls he's sure weren't there before, were. Now, if those were the girls that actually are in the college and had been fans of his TikToks and stuff, he'd know, he knows all his mostly-because-Of-Tiktok admire from nearly all of them confessed to him only to be rejected, he'd have no idea showing them a little bit of his abs from his shirt ridding up. But no, these girls right here, not them. He doesn't think he's even seen them around before. In the end he was always left with having to walk aaallll the way to the back benches and pick up his towel and have to wipe his sweat away with that.

He'll have to talk with the school about them.

Timeskip brought to you by Daegal.

   "Hyung."

   "Yeah?"

   "There's ice cream over there."

   "... don't you want to like... I don't know, look around first? We literally just got here."

   "Well, Yeah, but there's ice cream."

   "I... you got money with you right? Or your card?"

   "Some cash, and my card, but that's probably near empty. I never had a lot of money to begin with anyway."

   "... fine I'll buy you ice cream."

"Thank you hyung!"

_______________________

*not edited*

Thoughts?

Nothing intense, short and calm chapter as well, mostly cuz I had no ideas lol

Bro I wrote Doyoung's oneshot in like, 1 day and like, it came out amazing imo, and I can't wait to upload it.

Jisung's right after however... it seems I used all my brain cells in Doyoung's—

Anyways.... hmm.... here a sneak peak to it!

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

He was afraid, four of the guys were still out there! Jisung... Jeno... Yukhei... Dongyoung. They lost them as they were running, too many zombies must've came between them and the back of the group, separating them from the four.

Fuck, fuck... fuck! If one of his closest friends wasn't in a situation of whether he'll kill them or they'll have to kill him, and the rest of the group needed him to stay sane, he would've ran back out there, to bring back the others, to bring back Dongyoung. But it's too dangerous; if the herd of zombies outside was anything to go by.

*・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・*

Anyways, Jisung's fancam was so cute, and Kun's was so nice like, that songs he made like oOooOO

I can't wait for Yuta's