January 26, Thursday 2020

   The first to wake was Sungchan, waking up at around eleven according to his phone that he had placed under his pillow. Wait.

   "Eleven?! Holy fuck school!" He just about shot up but was held down by the arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him down and against a bare chest. Slightly panicking, he turned around in the elder's hold, and —trying his best not to stare too much— shook his shoulder. "Hyung. Hyung wake up it fucking eleven thirty two, we've already skipped like three or four classes!"

   The Japanese groaned as he slowly opened his eyes mumbling something like, "Sungchan-Ah.... go back to sleep okay? It's fine, we'll rest today and tomorrow. We can go back to school next week, hm?" Before Sungchan could argue with his assessment he was pulled closer, his head coming to tuck beneath the older's chin. Though he still had conflicting thoughts, he decided to let it go, he didn't want to go to college anyway.

   He didn't want to see the others after yesterday.

   So he closed his eyes, hesitantly and slowly bringing his own arms up to hug Shotaro, snuggling closer.

Timeskip brought to you by WayV's hip thrusts in Nectar.
"Gimme that gimme that nectar~"

"Gimme that- gimme that- gimme that hOO"

   The next time Sungchan woke up was around three in the afternoon. Opening his eyes, he found himself hugging a pillow that smelled of sweet vanilla, all alone in the bed. He was a bit... sad... that he woke up alone, already missing the other's warmth.

   He hadn't sleep beside someone since he was little and would sleep between his biological father and mother, Shotaro gave him the same warmth he hadn't received in years, warmth he desired. He was a light sleeper, always awake when he would hear his stepfather and mother drunkenly come home or leave the house at odd hours if the night. But last night— well, this morning— as well as the nights in the tent he had slept like log, seeing as he never noticed Shotaro leaving the bed, not the serval voices he heard now in the living room.

   Getting up, he walked out the door of the cozy bedroom, turning to entertain he living room. He stayed in the hallway, peeking around the corner to see who was there. In the living he saw Shotaro talking with Dongyoung and... Jaehyun? Now he was curious, he knew why the med student was here —he'll probably request to check over his wounds— but he couldn't figure out why Jaehyun was here.

   Too focused on staring at the three, he failed to notice someone coming out the kitchen doorway which was across the hallway entrance. "Hey Sungchan! Come here, have some breakfast— lunch? Dinner? Food, come here and sit!"

   The youngest male jumped at the sudden voice, he turned to look to find Taeil coming out the kitchen with a bowl of rice and a bowl of what he assumes is the ramen Shotaro made last night.

   Hearing the name, the three on the couches jerked their heads to see where Taeil was talking too. Sungchan decided to walk out and act as if he was just walking down the hallway that second. "M-morning hyungs."

   Each answered with their own 'good afternoons'. Embarrassed at the small mistake he laughed it off, taking a seat at the table. As he began eating, he saw Taeil wall over and sit himself across for him, also eating his own serving of rice and ramen. Sungchan was curious, so he asked the elder, "Taeil-hyung... I-I don't want to sound rude but, why are you and Jae-Jaehyun-hyung here?"