January 26, Thursday 2020

Dongyoung and Shotaro were sitting on each side of Sungchan in the back seat, Dongyoung making sure he's okay and Shotaro holding him with an arm around his shoulders, Sungchan softly crying with his head on the Japanese's shoulder. Jungwoo took up driving, having moved from the passenger side to the driver seat.

"Here." Shotaro spoke up as Jungwoo drove along the apartments, driving next to his. The car coming to a stop, Shotaro unbuckled his seatbelt, unbuckling Sungchan as well even though he knows fully well the boy can do it himself. Shotaro shuffles our the left side door, Sungchan glued to his side.

Closing the door, Jungwoo and Dongyoung rolled down the window, the eldest, "Are you sure you don't want us coming with you to check over your wounds?"

Sungchan, who more or less was hugging the Japanese's right arm, looked to the older korean before looking away, quietly requesting, "Tomorrow...?" Today, too much happened, he doesn't want to deal with any more anxiety of fearing their judgment of his scars and wounds. It's best to save it for tomorrow.

Nodding, the two in the car bid farewells, windows sliding closed as Jungwoo back out the parking lot, leaving the two standing outside the apartments in the night. Seeing the lights of the car fade away, Shotaro turned to enter the apartment building, perhaps a bit too sudden as Sungchan stumbled a bit before coming to walk step in step beside him into the building.

   The two of walked in silence, riding the elevator to the third floor in silence two aside from the sniffles from Sungchan who also was whipping away his tears and dry tears on his hoodie sleeves that fell over his hands that Shotaro found cute and would say so at any time, except, now is not the time.

Right now, Sungchan needed support, he needed someone to lean on, to care for him, love him.

He also needed some sleep.

The tall lad's doe eyes were beginning to droop as Shotaro unlocked the door to his cozy apartment. He guided Sungchan to the couch, sitting him, "I'll be right back, don't fall asleep yet." He patted his auburn hair before quickly jogging to his bedroom —trying not to step loudly as it is two in the morning and he doesn't want to wake the brig outs below him–. He searched his closet for something suitable to the younger to wear to sleep. He found a highlighter yellow long sleeve shirt and some grey sweatpants— woah, Damn I have a lot of grey sweatpants...

After being momentarily amazed at his ninety nine percent grey sweatpants collection, he held the articles of clothing, heading back to the living room where he found the korean nodding off. "Sungchannie," He shook him awake by his back.

The boy jolted awake, eyes wide in panic until he saw Shotaro and sigh in relief letting his eyes go back to looking tired. "Channie, here," he handed the other the clothing, "Go take a shower and then you can sleep. Theres a first aid in the first drawer of the sink." He lifted the other to stand up, leading him to the bathroom.

The slightly taller replayed with a tired mumbled, "..mm... okay..." Hugging the bundle of clothes, he waddled into the bathroom, closing the door behind him. Hearing the water beginning, Shotaro walked to the kitchen, making some ramen for Sungchan and himself. At Lucas's party they were planning on watching a movie –probably horror or maybe start a drama– while eating some pizza and breadsticks they'll order, but since they left earlier than expected the two haven't eaten in a good couple of hours.

   At some point while making the ramen, the shower had stopped and Sungchan with a towel he found around waist, liked for the first aid kit, finding it where the older said it'd be. Taking it out he opened it. There was much, but there was the thing he needed, bandages, antibiotics, band-aids, cottonballs, a small packet of disinfectant wipes.