11

Thanks for 2k+ views! (:

January 15, Saturday 2020
[Shotaro]

Watching the taller storm off, he wondered to himself, Would it be too early to try and convince him that I'm not a pervert?

Already knowing the answer, he turned away and assembled the portable grill, which had previously just been lying next to where a campfire would be lit. While the others finished up making their tents he began making some breakfast, Renjun, Jaemin, and Chenle joining him when they finished.

   As they ate, he noticed Sungchan avoided talking, or even looking at him, as much as possible. Whenever he made an attempt to speak with he younger, he would keep his answer short and dry and immediately go back to eating.

Earlier, before they had came to the campsite, he did some research on the place to see what they can do. They themselves were in one of the camp areas closer to the lake, meaning that they could go swimming or rent some canoes or even go water skiing. Luckily, Chenle had volunteered to pay for nearly everything before hand, his parents handing him a credit card saying to 'go have some fun'.

"Hey guys," he stopped midway while eating a meat kebab, "We should go swimming in the lake. It's not that far." He suggested mindlessly, knowing the others would more than likely agree.

"hM" Jaemin clapped loudly, "We should!" Suddenly he gasped, as if realizing something, "That means I can see Jeno's abs~"

   "Jaemin no–"

   "You literally saw them last night."

   "Hyungs, dear god no."

   "Why. This was supposed to be an innocent trip."

   "You thirsty hoe—"

   "Hoe!? You dare to call me a hoe, you hoe?"

   Sungchan and Shotaro just watched as the scene unfolded, the younger looking a bit shocked at how fast that escalated. Shotaro on the other hand, was more or less used to this by now— the escalation of things, not Jaemin thirsting over Jeno's abs. That's still pretty new to him.

   Half an hour later they were all sent back to their tents to change into their swimming gear to go to the lake, Shotaro meeting Sungchan in the tent. The two stared at each other for a moment before the younger spoke, "Yah, get out, I'm gonna change." He nodded towards the tent flap.

"And so am I. You got a problem? Or are you shy?" He wasn't trying to tease the other, trying his best to sound like so, but it seems his vocal chords got a mind of its own and it came out sounding more teasingly than intended.

   "No!" The taller, who was sitting on the floor interjected, "I'm not shy! I'm just not used to changing around others."

   "You play on the soccer team?"

   "And?"

   "Everyday, don't you guys like, have to change clothes in the same room?"

   Summer looked at him dumbfoundly, "Well, yes— but I usually get there early when there's only like, one or two others in the locker rooms." As he was about to ask something– "And I don't want to change with you in this small ass tent 'cause you're a perverted silver haired otter lookin ass bastard."the younger pointed accusingly at him, lips pouting slightly.

   "Okay, wait a second there," He stood up straight from leaning down to his bag, Ill test my luck and pled not guilty, loosely pointing at Sungchan, "I am not a pervert. You were the one who basically provoked me to do it. And it was one time. Once!"

   "You also watched me in the locker rooms as I changed for who knows how long; You joked about asking me to be your boyfriend —don't get your hopes up, I would never accept it even if you weren't joking— And you literally slap my butt."

   "..."

"Yeah. Pervert. Now get out, you can change after I finish or go behind a tree or something." With that, he returned to shuffling through his bag looking for his swimming trunks.

Deciding that, no, he's gonna be a stubborn bitch, he took off his shirt, standing shirtless, "Hm, nah. You can, but I'll change here, thank you!"

Out of the corner of his eye, he could see the other about to turn around as he spoke, "You're so annoying, like can't you— oh my god-" Sungchan, who by now was turned to face him, had cheeks the colour of roses, staring at the older's torso.

And he decided to tease him more, "What? You like what you see?" Sure, he wasn't muscular, but did have nice amount of muscles for a dancer and someone who works out regularly. Lean, toned muscles along his arms and nicely defined abs— which the brunet was currently silently staring at. "Cat got your tongue?"

Seeing as the other was sill speechless, he grabbed the waistline of his sweatpants intending to take them off when the brunet snapped back to reality, "N-no no no, you know what I'll go change outside, yeah? Yeah." With his red impossibly red, he grabbed his trunks along with a black tank top before practically launching himself out the tent, nearly tripping on the small edge on the tent.

Jisung, who was sitting in one of the lawn chairs, looked up from his phone to see a red-faced Sungchan practically sprinting out of his tent, swimwear in hand and Shotaro's loud laughter coming from the tent. Do I want to know what happened?

   No, definitely don't. Getting up, he turned off his phone and headed to his tent hoping Chenle brought his Switch so that they can play while they wait for their hyungs to finish changing.

_______________________

*not edited, mistakes somewhere probably*

This one is a bit shorter than the other chapters (this is like, 970ish words, usual is like 1.2k) but I've been taking too long on this chapter and procrastinating —like mate, stop procrastinating— so this is what you got 🤡

You liked this chapter? Thoughts? Guesses on what's gonna happen next chapter? –coUgh coUgh, give me ideas coUgH cOugh—

Wait, I probably shouldn't use "cough cough" with the whole corona thing going around—

ANYWAY

RESONANCE.

SAY IT WITH ME

IT DONT MATTER WHAT THEY SAY
IT DONT MATTER WHAT THEY DO

WE GON' RESONATE

it was lit af,

Not everyone got lines or enough screen time, but they all did so well on Resonance! NCT has talented members, vocally, and a choreography with 23 people

I pray for the poor cameramen who have to film their fancam for when they go on stage with Resonance

#RESONANCEwithNCT

A moment of silence for the future camerapeople who'll have to do their fancams lmao

Anyways, hope y'all have a good day/night/afternoon