January 10, Monday 2020

[Sungchan]

Because he had switched over from being a biology major to music, in order to switch classes, his whole schedule had to be change; his lunch had been moved to an hour later,the mandatory math, English, and international history classes were no longer his first, sixth, and seventh periods, but instead his second, fourth, and fifth. Which also meant he had to introduce himself to dozens of strangers for the second time this year.

And... he felt like he's seen him everywhere. It's almost scary how he's seen him almost everywhere. The three classes he mentioned above, he had them all with him. Him? Who's 'him' you say? That fucking bastard— what was his name? If he remembers correctly, when leaving his fifth class to go to lunch he saw some tanned kid running over, calling out to the guy that oh so conveniently had walked out the door behind him. Shitaro? No, Shotaro? That's japanese right? He had had a feeling the other wasn't completely korean.

Anyway, now, he was walking to the giant cafeteria, stomach growling loudly, not used to eating this late. The cafeteria was only half full, most students leaving campus to eat at cafes or cheap restaurants. Sadly, he didn't have the luxury or money to settle on something other than the cheap food served at the cafeteria.

Everyone always says that school food tasted bland and horrible, preferring home packed lunches or going off campus. Since he was deprived of both, not having enough money and not having much at home to pack, he found the school food... kind of good? It obviously wasn't the best, but he quite like it —besides the rice, the rice was pretty bland—. Maybe it's because he's been eating school food since he was in sixth grade and became desensitized to the bland and flavorless food that be found it good and more than just bearable.

(A/N: this is basically just me lowkey saying that i actually kind of like school food and I don't understand why people say school food is bad on twitter and stuff, bruh like my schools chicken tika masala was pretty good if I do say so myself, the rice is pretty shitty unless you eat it with ketchup, the ketchup gives it flavor.... don't judge me—)

[No Ones]

"Shotaro~!" He turned to his right only to have a very energetic Donghyuck tackle and hug the living life out of him, leaving him gasping for air after the release. Before he could get a word in, the sunshine spork again. "Yo, who was that that was walking in front of you? I don't think I've seen him in this wing of the campus? He's kinda cute."

   "Don't." He had unknowingly spoken in a darker tone when he said that one word, which spooked Donghyuck a bit, having never heard the younger speak like that. "He's the boy I told you about."

   "Eh? The one with that you met in the woods and the one that tried to steal your money?!" Oh ho-ho-ho, he now understands why the younger had acted like that before. He also can see how the younger had fallen for such a guy. He only got a glance of the boy's face, mostly a side view, but he could tell the other was cute.

   Nodding, "Hm, his name's Sungchan. He switched to being in my music major class and –I'm guessing– he had to move around his class schedules. So far I've had four out of the last five classes with him."  As they walked in the opposite direction from where Sungchan had gone, he heard Donghyuck gasp beside him.

   "Woaah, fate really is a thing... aiissssh why doesn't it work with me and Mark?" He began complaining how unfair it was that Shotaro got nearly all his classes with his crush —which he tried to denied, saying he didn't like him, he just found the other interesting— while he had no classes with his own boyfriend. In the words of Donghyuck, "Life really is cruel."