12

woah, nearly 3k views...

January 15, Saturday 2020

[Sungchan POV]

   After successfully changing into some dark blue swimming trunks and a black loose tank top without a Japanese-silver-haired-cute-otter-lookin-ass-bastard, peeping at him. Cute? Nonono, that's not right... maybe hot— No. No no. Ugly. Yeah, ugly—

He was sitting in the lawn chair, where Jisung has previously sat, with Donghyuck, Jaemin, Jeno, and Mark occuping the other chairs talking while he was contemplating his life choices when the flap to his tent ope and you-know-who walked out.

Nothing special about that right? Wrong. The man wasn't even wearing a shirt. He just waltz right out, silver hair brushed back, wearing black swim trunks and his torso complete bare with no shirt in sight —save for the towel thrown over on shoulder–, in full view to everyone. And of course, Donghyuck has to speak up about it.

"Waaaaah, Shotaro~ " It was probably worth to note that this was their first time also seeing Shotaro without a shirt, the weather always seeming too cold to go swimming ever since they meet him. "I didn't know you had abs, damn. You put Mark's and Jeno's to shame!"

"Yah! My abs are alright! But really, man, how?" Mark immediately tried to defend himself against Donghyuck's remarks.

   The Japanese just scratched the back of his head, a shy laugh coming out being he spoke, "I just casually work out sometimes, and I'm a dancer so I get fit from that I guess. My body isn't even that good—"

   "Bullshit."

   Before he could even stop his mouth from opposing that last statement from the older, his mouth moved on it's own against his will. And I'm fucked. No no no. I cannot be complimenting the enemy, and I'm not thirsting over some abs like Jaemin. Nope. He can only hope that they didn't hear him.

   Which of course wasn't gonna happen.

Donghyuck who just so happens to be closest to him leaned over, "Oh? What did our Sungchannie say?"

Having been caught and having the older intruding in his private space made him sweat a little from nervousness, "N-nothing. I didn't say anyth-thing hyung." He could see the others' eyes on him, and could see the smallest smirk that seem so noticeable to him on the Japanese's face out of the corner of his eye.

"No no, I think I heard you say 'Bullshit' while Taro denied having a good body, hm?" The older too mirrored Shotaro's smirk, except this time, it was more teasingly. "Not gonna lie, you looked like you'd drool when he came out shirtless Sungchan-ah."

Finally, someone stepped in, "Donghyuck, leave the boy alone!" Renjun came to save him! "We all saw him nearly drooling, no need to point it out and embarrass him." Maybe not.

"I-I wasn't looking at his abs! Why would I even d-drool? Ha! If anything I-I'd vomit in disgust!" His voice came out shakier than he'd like to admit trying to defend himself. But there was one thought going through everyone's heads, So it's gonna be like this, huh?

Eventually they stopping bullying —according to himself— him and they packed the stuff they'll need for the lake, towels, water bottles, sunscreen, the sorts.

They were walking down the walkway to the lake when Donghyuck came to walk beside him, "It's okay to admit it Channie, even I think he has great abs. It's nothing to be ashamed of." Before he could even properly process what the older had said and counter, The honey-brunet had already walked up to Mark's side, engaging in a conversation.