[EDITES] 26 + Vote (not the last chapter btw)

***this is not the last chapter, I'm just putting in a voting for my next book so y'all got time to vote***

So, We got options, we got prompts,
Here's your options for a future book made by yours truely, and of course I might tweak the plots or something in the future:

Yuta • Sicheng (YuWin)
I saw some of y'all said YuWin in the "Other" so here's a plotish and then you can decide more lol

Plot Summary: Idol/Actors AU, Alpha/Beta/Omega AU (Alpha•Alpha). And of course bttm YT btw.
Nakamoto Yuta (Alpha) and Dong Sicheng (Alpha) Are rivals, everyone knows it. They're always rivals, whether its music ir acting, dancing or modeling, whatever. Even in their drama together they're rivals.
After the first episode is release the producers throw a nice party at a nice resort/hotel idk near Seoul to celebrate and relax.
After a night of glaring at each other and some possibly spiked booze, the two find themselves together in bed, naked.
Shit happens.

Yuta • Lucas
Plot Summary: Lucas from WayV, Yuta from NCT 127. After performing at some show, they bump into each other, shit spilt, Yuta's shirt is ruined, Lucas being a gentlemen give him his jacket that had been wearing during the performance, reporter and fans obliviously see Yuta with the jacket.
Drama ensues.

Yuta • Jungwoo
Plot Summary: Jungwoo from NCT and solo singer Yuta.
Not entirely sure about the lead up, but let's say Jungwoo supposed t be filming a live TV reality show for NCT the next morning but the night before he went to a local celebrity party, got wasted, and Yuta was there, brought him home, they fucked, and they're caught in bed by the camera few the next day.
Shit happens.

Yuta • Jaehyun
Plot Summary: idk, but definitely involve Jaehyun's habit of staring at Yuta

Sungchan • Jungwoo
Plot Summary: New kid Sungchan, The college's prince Jungwoo. (Based off what Jungwoo said in the BTS that fans be saying they look like brothers), Sungchan is mistaken as Jungwoo's brother and Sungchan is slowly hating Jungwoo from afar as no one is believing him when he says that he isn't his brother.
He does something idk yet which, instead of has everyone thinking he's his brother to now believing he's his boyfriend.
Shit happens.

Other (you guys request)
If y'all got another ship y'all want (coUgh I'd prefer a Yuta ship tho cOUgH) to see in the future, like, idk, Yumark, or YuIl, or like, I'd also be fine with a Xiaojun • <_>. If theres more votes on this one, the ship with the most I guess, comments would be done.

ONTO THE STORY:
This chapter is pretty short btw... mostly cuz Imma timeskip to the feb 1st next chap ssoooo.... yeeeaaaahhh
And I mean thsi hella short, I think 500-600 (not including the voting stuff, in total with story+voting this is 900)

January 27, Friday 2020

Shotaro watched the stranger, Semin? What that his name? ....sounds like semen. He saw his grab Sungchan collar, spitting in his face.

   "Yah! Fuck off, will you!" Shotaro steppe up, grabbing the slightly taller's wrist, shoving him away. "It's just ice cream! Don't be brat about it." All he wanted was a fun day for Sungchan after all the crap that happened, it can't be ruined by this weasel.

   "Oh? And who do our think you are, eh? You this piece of shit's friend?" Semin came up close, staring down at Shotaro.

   Rolling his eyes, the Japanese decided he'd rather not get in a fight. "Whatever, you're not worth it. Grow up." Shotaro took Sungchan by the hand, pulling him away from the Semin and the three others beside him. As they were asking away, one of the three that was standing beside Semin lurched forward, grabbing Shotaro by the should and turned him around.