I really appreciate your comments 💚

January 12, Wednesday 2020

[Shotaro]

"Rejun~ why do I have to come along to watch your boyfriends' practice? I have better things to do home—"

The shorter abruptly stopped, Shotaro bumping into him, "Oh really? Like what?"

He was silent for a second, "I— I have homework to do for multiple classes!"

"You can do them while we sit in the bleachers like I do." With that, the older pulled him by the arm across the campus; he could see people staring at the two as they made their way to the field.

Honestly, Shotaro has no idea why he's being dragged to Jaemin's and Jeno's soccer practice by Renjun. He had been walking across campus to the gates to leave after his dance class with Donghyuck —Jaemin had already left the class the second the bell rang to go to soccer practice right after so he wasn't accompanying them to the gates— when Renjun had walked up to them, and before he could even say a "Hello" the Chinese had already hooked his arm around his and took him to who's know where –he eventually found out after a minute of persistent questioning–, Donghyuck being a traitor and didn't even try to save him, instead he just... walked away.

5 minute time skip brought to you by Master MOON Chef

They've been sitting on the fifth highest row on the bleachers for five minutes and he already can't stand it. Today as a bit colder than the last few days, he didn't expect to be sitting on cold bleachers freezing his asschecks with the bright sun —that's thankfully blocked from his eyes by his red bucket hat— shinning down on him despite the chilly winds in a thin light pink t-shirt without a hoodie or jacket to wear over himself (a/n; his clothes he's wearing are the ones in the picture at the beginning). Renjun, beside him a few feet away, was wearing a oversized hoodie that most likely belonged to Jeno, that probably had fluffy insides that kept him warm, was calmly doing his homework.

   He himself was on his laptop, deciding he might as well finish that essay that's due next week in advance. A few minutes later while he was typing, he heard Renjun shout, which shocked him and his laptop would've fallen if he hadn't caught it. Looking over to the Chinese, he saw him waving to two people entering the field, Jaemin and Jeno. What caught his eye was the head of brown hair next Jaemin.

[Sungchan]

   "Hey! Sungchan, right?" Pulling the new neo pearl champagne and black uniform's shirt over his head, he looked behind him to Jaemin, the pink haired fellow he had met two days ago.

He nodded slightly, letting the older continue, "Well Sungchan-ah? Hmm, I noticed you don't really hang out with anyone, so I'm guessing you don't have friends," Okay, that hurt a little bit. "so can I have the honor on being your friend? You can hang out with Jeno's and I's friends as well!" Hmm, that does sound very appealing... having some friends and not being lonely... but, that would mean being around Jeno... He's seen Jaemin the Jeno stick together like glue whenever they're not on the field. And honestly... Jeno scares him a bit. He just looks intimidating...

But he'd rather not be lonely and'll take the risk "Sure." He gave the other a genuine smile as the pink haired puts an arm around his shoulders, dragging him out the locker room, already chatting about anything and everything. At some point between leaving the locker room and getting to the field Jeno has joined them, walking on Jaemin's other side.

Mostly he listened to the two talking, himself inputting a few sentences when he wanted to add something. And by the short time of them taking he can see the Jeno isn't that intimidating. They were complaining about the amount homework the have when suddenly,