Mistakes are made probably, this took me like 1 or 2 hours because, you know, random burst of creativity at 12am

[Sungchan]

The whole time, when he was doing drills, solo drills, partnered drills with Jaemin or Jeno, he could feel the eyes on him. Who's eyes? That silver haired bastard's. Yeah, so far he's resorted to calling him 'Silver Haired Bastard' instead of Shotaro, it has a better ring to it.

Every time he looked back to the stands he sees his dark brown eyes met his own, Doesn't he have like an essay or something to be doing? Stop watching me perv! He had noticed the laptop on the other's lap earlier, which at some point had been disregarded and placed beside him, giving his full attention to watch Sungchan practice; unlike Renjun who seems to actually be getting work done and only sometimes would look up and cheer on his boyfriends.

"Oi Sungchan!" He was in the middle of having an intense staring contest with the bastard —which consisted of Sungchan glaring and Shotaro just staring at him directly in the eyes with an interested glint— when a player on his team came up to him, his longish blonde hair surprising fitted the young man when Sungchan first met him.

"Hm? Whats up Hyunjin?" Breaking the one sided glaring contest, he turned to the older, who looked between him and the unfamiliar guy at sitting at the stands.

"Did your boyfriend come to watch? He's a catch, nice job bro!" The unfamiliar silver head was noticed by the whole team, as usually the only ones to come sit at the stands during their practice were their lovers, which every knew who they were; well, except for Sungchan, and everyone just assumed the silver head was their new teammate's boyfriend.

He nearly choked. "What? No!" How can anyone, anyone, think of that? Him and that guy? His beautiful self with that otter ass lookin bitch? Absolutely not!

Wait. Otter? Where did that come from? Ah yes, he vaguely remembered Jaemin telling him while chatting about his friend group how Shotaro resembled an otter, much like how a senior on the team resembled an otter as well. Nope! He does not look like an otter! Otters are cute, and that graying bastard is not cute.

   His short train of thoughts was broken by Hyunjin, "Really? Damn then, I thought you two were a thing judging by the, intense staring just now." From a bystander's view, the two looked as if they were staring lovingly, Sungchan puppy like eyes not properly showing the anger and how annoyed he was and he other too far away to really see his emontions. "Tsk, you two would look cute together..." The blonde took his elbow off the younger's shoulder, walking around while muttering but Sungchan heard it, and he was shocked. Hearing it, he unconsciously looked like a kicked puppy as he stared at the blonde walking away to talk to a foreign-korean teammate, shouting out an "Oi!" in greetings.

Time skip brought to you by Welcome to Sun and Moon!

   Finally, this torture is over. He groaned as he threw closed his sports locker and leaned on the rusted, cool, blue metal with his forehead. After that quick breather, he took a step back, pulling the black hoodie he was holding over his head and torso, the hood covering his head. Grabbing his backpack at his feet, he slid it on. He turned to leave the room when he got the shock of his life–

"HOLY FUCKING SWEET MOTHER OF JESUS- WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU HERE?"

With his hands grasping at the cloth above his heart, he stared at the silver haired man in front of him, standing a meter away in front of a bench in the locker room.

The bastard laughed, he laughed. His eyes formed crescents as he laughed, his mouth smiling, much like Jeno's except much less doglike. "Why can't I be here? It's just the locker room."

"Well, the locker room is used by the school's soccer team during this time and last time I checked you're neither on the team or even an athlete!" He pointed at him accusingly. "There's no reason to come in here!"

"I came in to use the water fountain then."

"There's a water fountain right outside the door of the locker room."

"The ones inside are colder."

"But it's like, chilly outside? Why would you drink from the colder water fountain?"

"Colder sweets and beverages taste better when it's cold outside."

"Hmm... I agree— no, I don't agree! Now go away and leave me alone!" He raises he voice slightly –though it sounded more whiny to the Japanese– hoping the other would leave.

Instead, the Japanese only stepped forward a few steps, causing him to stutter out, "Y-yah! Why you coming closer? Yah, go away! Take one more step and I'll punch you!"

"Would you? Ooh, I'm so scared!" The boy had the audacity to laugh.

   Rolling his eyes, he turned to walk out the door, which he did but with the other slightly shorter male was behind him. "Come'on Sungchannie~ can't we be friends? Get to know each other?"

   "Get to know each other? Friends?" Scoffing, he held onto his backpack's straps as he walked a bit faster, but unfortunately the other kept pace right behind him. "I don't want to be friends with a pervert!"

   "Oh come'on! That was a one-time thing! And plus, you were the one who teased me into doing it." He pointed out, which made Sungchan frustrated cause he really did.

   The boy continued, "And if not friends... what about..." He paused, and the curiosity of Sungchan got the best of him when the boy was silent for a minute and he turned around sharply causing the other to nearly bump into him cause of how close he was walking behind him. They were merely inches away from each other, in the middle of the campus, staring, one with an obviously teasing and gleeful smirk and the other with a tired 'What?' expression waiting for him to talk.

   "Then why not boyfriends?"

   "Like I said! Pervert!!"

_______________________

*not edited*

It's a bit shorter than normal so it's more of a filler chapter ish I guess, only around 950 words.

Thoughts?

Also, cold sweets and drink do taste better in cold temperatures. Eating ice cream in the winter is the best, you can fight me

Okay, that all I got for today, hope you're enjoying the story so far 😬