20

(Yo btw just for funnsez Mark and Donghyuck ain't dating in this story, DH just be chasing after Mark and Mark puts up with it but he secretly loves him just FYI and I feel the need to put it here, and if I did say they bfs before then oOps)

also this quick drawing

(Closet/room is 5ft by 7ft ish btw)This is the closet they do the 7minutes in Heaven (spoiler oOps) in just fyi so I don't have to explain it

This is the closet they do the 7minutes in Heaven (spoiler oOps) in just fyi so I don't have to explain it

Also... about that spicy makeout session..... 1. Probably not as spicy as you'd wish. 2. I'm cringing writing it.

Warning: I realized I'm not as good at portraiting mixed emotions or emotions and thoughts in general 😐

*sigh* what did I do

January 25, Wednesday 2020
[Sungchan]

   "YEOREOBUN!" (everyone!) Lucas shouting, catching everyone's attention. "Lets go!" With a flick of his wrist everyone watched as the bottle spun. Sungchan could only pray that it wouldn't land on him anytime soon.

   The bottle spun to stop in front of the eldest in the room. "Taeyong-hyung! Yeah!" Lucas was clearly excited. He's definitely hoping for him to say truth. "Truth or dare?"

   The man looked as if he was regretting everything. "Aisssh.... truth-"

   "Rumor is saying that you're planning a collaboration with Ten-hyung, is that true?" He didn't... Sungchan unconsciously leaned forward to heard the elder's answer, making Donghyuck snort beside him.

   Taeyong leaned back thinking, "Well.... I'll tell you guys since you're all my children... Yes—" Lucas high fives Hendery, telling him 'I told you! I told you!'

   Taeyong leaned forward, grabbing the bottle and spinning it.

Timeskip brought to you by Yuta's fishing tactic of elbow punching the fish.

   Sungchan watched bored as he ate a cookie as Chenle across the circle spun the bottle. It's been an hour of shocking truths and hilarious dares —including Johnny having to upload on his twitter of a video of him doing aegyo and Mark and Donghyuck playing seven minutes in heaven which Mark might not have appreciated judging by a single muffled scream from the closest— and Sungchan so far was happy with not getting picked for anything.

   Until now.

   "Sungchan~" Chenle chanted when the bottle came to a full stop, the opening staring him right in the face. He chocked on the cookie, coughing a bit before regaining his breath.

   Donghyuck cheered beside him, "Finally! I've been literally waiting for this moment! Chenle you better give him something good!"

   "So Channie~ Truth or dare?" Chenle wouldn't give me anything bad right? "Remember, if you don't want to do it," he clicks his tongue, "either the pants or hoodie is going!" That bitch rule. Tsk. They had the rule if you didn't do the dare or tell the truth you had to *sigh* take a piece of clothing off. If he had known before hand he would've worn a shirt under his hoodie, and there's no way he's taking off his pants. Nope.