Comments are my motivations 99% of the time, please write them, I also read every one of them lol

January 10, Monday, 2020

[No Ones POV]

   "Yah! Donghyuck stop targeting me! Get Jaemin! He's in first place!" The oldest of their small group spoke loudly, shoving Donghyuck who was sitting beside him with his elbow, while holding his phone, half an hour before the first bell would ring.

   Said boy just taunted the older, "But Ma~rk, I don't want to! It's more fun messing with you than Jaemin."

   The older just rolled his eyes, groaning when he looks back at his screen only to see that Donghyuck had killed his character and now he has to wait twenty seconds before he could respawn. Sighing, he put down his phone, observing the others at the table.

   Their two Chinese friends, Chenle and Renjun, were speaking rapid fire Chinese with another one of their friends, Yangyang.

Mark picked up his phone intending to continue playing as the wait time had finished when—

"Guys." A familiar Japanese friend had ran up to the table, slamming his hands on the table loudly when he saw the group from afar when he entered campus.

Their youngest, Jisung, who was sitting closest to where Shotaro appeared nearly jumped out of his skin, almost dropping his phone.

Renjun stopped midway in is sentence to turn to the Japanese and asked with great interest, "What's the tea? Is it about that boy?" The question peaked everyone's interest more or less, making everyone sitting at the table face Shotaro, even Yangyang who had no clue about this 'boy'.

"Okay... I 'met' the boy at one of the shopping districts yesterday. But–" He was about to continue when he was rudely interrupted.

   "Did you fall then trip on each other like in the dramas?"

   "Did you accidentally spill coffee on him in a cafe?"

   "Jaemin, I told you all I was shopping for clothes or something, I barely drink coffee anyway— okay, off topic!" He waved his hand at them to silence. "As I was about to say, he pickpocketed me and stole my wallet."

   It was silent for a moment, the others obviously not having expected that, until Yangyang spoke up, "So... he touched your butt in the process?"

   Shotaro stared at him with a 'what the fuck' expression before responding, "No. But I did."

   Now that, that, had the group wheezing, Jaemin choking on his unhealthily cup of americano, Renjun smacking his back to help them.

   "You what!?" Chenle managed to speak out in between bursts of dolphin-like laughter, smacking Jisung on the shoulder as well. "H-How did that happen?"

   Slowly, he explain what had happened the day before, from when he chasing the boy, to when he had left after letting him take his wallet back.

   "Woaaah, Shotaro... I didn't know you were like this, damn." Donghyuck annoying said, as if in massive shock —which, to say the least, he actually was— and surprise, holding a fist over his mouth, gasping.

   Before he could even counter, the annoyingly loud bell sounded throughout the campus, a two minute warning til first bell, making them panic as they were quite far from their classes. Deciding they'd rather not be late on the first day of the second semester, they all scattered, yelling farewells behind them.

Ten minute time skip brought to you by Johnny's Communication Center

   Being quick, he'd made it in class a minute late, which the professor let him off on. Now, he was sitting near the back of his music class scrolling through his phone while he waited for class to begin.

   Soon enough, the teacher's voice boomed through the room, all chattering stopped. "Students! Good morning!" Some of the young adults muttered 'good morning's, too tired to say it in good spirit. "This semester we're welcoming a new student who switched over to music! Please, come forward, introduce yourself!" He beckoned someone over to stand beside him. As the kid walked up, Shotaro noticed him, noting him being familiar.

   Paint splattered jeans, black hoodie, copper brown hair, deer eyes.

Interesting~

   He leaned on his arm, putting his chin on his hand, keeping a straight face as he watched and listened to the still-doesn't-know-his-name boy.

With his hands in his hoodie pocket, the new kid cleared his throat quietly before speaking, "Hi, I'm Jung Sungchan, I'm eighteen."

   Sungchan... He likes it. He watched as Sungchan scanned the room, looking at everyone's faces –which made some of the girls squeal seeing a new cute and handsome guy in their class– when his eyes met with Shotaro, his eyes widened and his cheeks flushed slightly as the Japanese stared at him and winked. He could only laugh quietly as he watched the other walk, or more like run, back to where he had sat himself somewhere on the other side of the room.

[Sungchan]

"Hi, I'm Jung Sungchan, I'm eighteen." Keep it short and sweet... well, short at least. It was the start of the second semester when he changed his major, decided that even if getting a job in the future based around biology would get him a well paying job, he'd rather have one he enjoys, so here he is; majoring in music.

Where he was standing at the front he had a clear view of the whole class. He could recognize and name a few of them, having seen them around campus or in another class of his own; the black haired, smiley boy in the front row to the right is Choi Bomin, the curly blond in the third row middle is Yoon Sanha –if I remember correctly, I had 'borrowed' his lunch money... without his knowledge

Scanning the room.... He saw a familiar face in the two to last row in the back left staring straight at me. Fuck. The small smirk on their face was teasing him, making him blush a bit — only a little!— and then he— the motherfucker winked—

Nope nope nope nope no~pe. Before he could turn in a blushing mess in front of the class, he ran back to his seat on the right side of the room, practically opposite from the perve— his classmate. Making sure no one was looking, he began banging his forehead quietly on the open text in front of him.

_______________________

   *not edited*

Thoughts?

I was watching NCT 2.0 today and like, in ep 5, Sungchan being like scared of jumping and sitting on the sky bridge was adorable uWu

And Shotaro getting to eat sushi was also cute, I mean he did have to stuff like 24 sushis
down his throat so they could leave but like whAtEver

—and the fact that Donghyuck ate like 27+, he probably had like 30 pieces of sushi, still kills me 😂 —

And Jaemin getting a cramp and just struggling in the photo booth—

Also at the photo booth Yuta told Johnny "I haven't been this close to you since debut"
Yuta...👀 what went on before debut?

Anyway, I hope you enjoyed!