What he's wearing /\
he cute 💚

January 25, Wednesday 2020
[Sungchan]

"What if they don't like me...." He mumbled to himself as he pulled the hoodie over his head. He strain causes his left shoulder to ache as he stretched upwards causing him to softly groan. He looked himself over in the bathroom mirror, a nice pair of barely used jeans he rarely wears, and a nice hoodie he as barely uses that he keeps hidden in his closet. It was by far the most expensive clothing he owns, but still under a hundred dollars (I know they use won but I'm too lazy to figure that shit out so they'll be using dollars in this world lol). The inside was soft so it wasn't itchy or annoying on his skin and bruises —that are nearly all cleared up— and cuts.

He stuffed his wallet and phone in his back pocket after sending Chenle a text. Coming out his room he went downstairs, not careful of the noise he was making as his parents were out, where? Doesn't know, a bar or casino maybe. He doesn't care nor does it matter.

He walked outside just in time to see a nice white car drive up to his driveway. Smiling he waved, skipping down the steps to the car, hopping into the backseat, "Hey Chenle! Jisung!"

The latter was sitting in the drivers seat, looked back to him and waved as well, Chenle turned around in his seat in the passengers side, "Hey Sungchan! Ooo! You look good! Where'd you buy that hoodie?"

"This? Um, I don't remember, sorry." He really doesn't. He bought it a year ago when he saw it while passing by a store and just knew he had to get it. He didn't ask for a bag or a receipt so he doesn't know the store he got it from either.

Chenle filled the silence of the car as Jisung drove, "I think the others will like you! Oh, you'll also get to met the hyungs! Maybe you've seen them in the halls or at lunch, but some of them don't go to school anymore so this'll be the firs time you see them!" Chenle rambled on, clearly excited, he had gotten to befriend Chenle, being the same age.

"Oh Sungchan?"

"Hm?"

"Do you know the idol Lee Taeyong?" Chenle asked, turning to look at him.

"Lee Taeyong? The amazing rapper and dancer? Of course!" Who doesn't know Lee Taeyong? He's been listening to his songs since he first heard of him when he debut!

Chenle suddenly looked giddy, "Well... he's gonna be there." He looked at the korean.

Sungchans mouth was gaping, "W-where? Lucas's party?!" He wouldn't believe it, why would someone famous be at a college student's party? "Nah, What reason would he be there?"

"He's a friend of ours! We've known him for yeeaaars— yah, Jisung-Ah! He doesn't believe me! Tell him I'm telling the truth!" Chenle snacked the youngest's shoulder, looking for help after seeing the disbelief on the older's face.

Jisung sighed, Sungchan opened his ears, Jisungs the mature one of the two, he'll say the truth, he can believe him. "We really are friends with Taeyong-hyung, since before he got famous two years ago, for real."

Sungchan, now hearing it from both of them, had his mouth open and was speechless. Jisung continues, "We can introduce you to him if you want, you're a fan of his music right?"

Sungchan could just stupidly nod, I- I can meet my favorite artist.... I...

"You know Nakamoto Yuta and Johnny Suh?" Chenle inquires again, the same giddy smile on his face as before.

"No." He was flabbergasted. Them too?!? Nakamoto Yuta, professional choreographer, helps Taeyong with his choreos and even features with many lines in his songs. Recently he even released a debut song.... and Johnny Suh– oh my god. He's such a good producer. Not only did he idolize the rapper Taeyong, but also his choreographer/new singer Yuta and the producer/vlogger Johnny Suh. There's no way he's friends with all three?