33 [End]

Warning: I once again do not know legal stuff
I also don't know what family union/reuniting be like lol

February 18, Saturday 2020

[Breaking New!!!] Idol stars Johnny Suh, Lee Taeyong, Nakamoto Yuta, Ten Lee, and Moon Taeil spotted at local colleges soccer game cheering on presumably their dongsaengs.
   On Friday February 17, 2020, five immensely famous Kpop idols were spotted cheering at a local colleges soccer match alongside several non-celebrities friends. It is assumed that both whoever they were cheering on and the group their were with were the participants in there recent reality show NCT World....

   Rriiiiing

   Riiiing

   Riiiiiing

   Riii—

   "Hm, hello?" The Japanese said, voice heavy with sleep.

   "Nakamoto. Suh. Yuta." Pulling the phone away from his ear, Yuta squinted to look at the caller's name. Ah fuck.

   "Heeey... Manager-nim... whatssup? Haha..."

   "I told you to call me Hansol. Now, explain."

   "Explain what?" Did something happen? I mean- I did skip my schedule yesterday... but I had a valid reason!

   "Why you, Johnny, Taeil hyung, Taeyong hyung, and Ten are all over the news for being at a soccer game." Oh... that...

   "Damn it, we wore out masks and cap and everything!" He whined, How unlucky. Behind him, Johnny shuffled around, being woken up from the taking.

   "Who ya talking to?" The korean muttered quietly into his shoulder, quiet but apparently loud enough for the manager to here.

   "Johnny Suh!" Hearing the voice of their manager, the elder of the couple's eyes shot open, "Oh!? Hansol hyung... hahah... whatssup?"

   "I— you know what, never. Just make sure your asses as here at eight AM, you both skipped your schedules –unbelievable tsk– and are behind on photo shoot. See you later." After the elder hung up, Yuta looked at the time. 7:26 A.M

   Johnny, who was looking at the phone as well, instantly shot up, already walking to their closet and picking out clothes. Yuta did the same, gathering clean clothes as he ran to the bathroom to left a quick shower. The two continued their morning routine, but like ten times faster, and more panicky.

February 25, Saturday 2020

   The younger sat anxiously throughout the whole meeting, nervously looking at the two beside him and the worker across of them.

   At last, the three walked out the court office, all three in smiles. As they stood on the steps of the building, Jaehyun turned to Sungchan, a smile on his face as he hugs his nephew, "Welcome to the family Sungchannie."

   Sungchan broke out in an impossibly bigger smile as he hugs back, returning it in a tighter manner. Taeyong came around and patted both his husband and Sungchan on the back, "Welcome."

   Pulling away, Jaehyun suddenly remembered something, a promise he made, "Ah Sungchan-ah... my mom –well, your grandmother– wants to meet you. I promised her she could by the end of the month; I was wondering if you– only if you wanted to, you don't have to, meet her today, like, we could go right now."