Lemme just say... I had fun writing this breakfast scene.

Warning: Slight inappropriate description of the consumption of s a u s a g e s & m i l k
(:
Don't worry, it's only for like, 4 short paragraphs at the beginning

Lmao
I regret nothing
Sorry

Edit after writing: I regret a little

January 27, Friday 2020

"Hey,"

Looking up from the rice and omelette he was eating, Sungchan looked to the Japanese sitting across from him. "Hey."

"Do, do you wanna go out? We can go to the park or go out and eat, really, we should get out the house–" Shotaro began, rambling off ideas of what they could do. Sungchan watched him, seeing how his lips move, how his bare arms —due to the sleeveless shirt— flexes as he brings a cup of milk-coffee to sip from every once in between sentences.

   Sungchan, more so paying attention to the person than the words sprewing form his mouth, questioned, a small smile on his face. "Hyung," he watched as the older paused mid-sentence, putting his attention to the younger. "Are you asking me out on a date?"

   He had to admit, all the words coming out of Shotaro's mouth were basically date ideas.

   Shotaro pauses to think for a second, a sly smirk slithering onto his face. And Sungchan, who had said his previous question as a joke, to tease the older on talking so much, didn't expect his answer:

   "Yes. Yes I am asking you out on a date."

   Sungchan choked on the sausage Shotaro had made for them for breakfast, becaus rod both the answer to his joking question and the smooth wink that threw him off guard. Like, really off guard. And how he thought he was used to the older's flirting.

   The sausage reached the back of throat sooner than he expected and most likely went in the wrong hole, causing him to cough and wheeze hysterically. It wasn't long until he grabbed the glass of milk he had and swallowed the white liquid.

   Shotaro watched as the scene unfolded, amused, Hahah, I did that. He watched as the other choked and chucked down the milk, white drops slipping from the corners of his lips, dripping down his chin.

   His throat cleared, he placed down the nearly empty empty glass of milk, panting and taking gulps if air instead of milk, drops of the white liquid slowly dripping from the corner of his pink lips.

   "Channie, you got a little something over there." The Japanese gestured to the corners of his mouth and chin. Sungchan hastily wiping it off with the back of his hand

   Shotaro spoke, "You okay though?" The younger had been violently coughing, he's surprised he didn't cough up blood.

   Swallowing air, Sungchan nodded, a little nervous chuckle leaving his lips before he spoke, "Yeah... you just... caught me off guard."

   The Japanese smiled at that, "Well, will you go on a date with me? Right now?"

   Thankfully with his mouth vacant, Sungchan could answer, still a little shocked, cheeks flushing cuz of shyness and not lack of air this time. "I— yes."

Timeskip brought to you by Xiaojun's drama "Hello my Youth."

   The two entered the doors of the mall, which was full of people, but not exactly crowded, but still pretty crowded. Shotaro adjusted the black vest on top of his pinkish white shirt and white jeans, turning to Sungchan a black long sleeved shirt and some loose rustic looking jeans (the outfit he wore in Misfit minus the chains), "Do you want to get some frozen yogurt first?"