1

I woke up tired. I felt like I haven't slept in months. I turned on my lamp and checked my phone.
* 3 missed FaceTime calls from Tommy *
I check my messages.

TOMMY😂🤬
HELLO
HELLO???
AYO DICKHEAD WAKE THE FUCK UP

I sighed and repositioned myself to sit up.

   You
Sorry what do you want dude I was sleeping

TOMMY😂🤬
IVE CALLED YOU THREE TIMES BITCH I WANT TO GO GET COKE LETS GO

You
Why I just woke up give me a minute

TOMMY😂🤬
You are so fucking annoying

You
Glad I can say the same about you

Tommy is one of my best friends. We lived close to each other so we hung out a lot. I got ready and grabbed my bag.
"Where are you going, hun?" My mother asked.
"I'm going out to the store." I replied.
"With anyone? What are you getting?" She asked.
"I'm going with Tom from the neighbor's and we are going to get coke. For him." I answered.
"Okay, we'll be home soon. What if I get hurt while your gone? Or what if you don't come back? I'll be alone. You should just stay here-" She exclaimed.
"See you when I get home." I said as I opened the front door and then closed it.
My mother always makes me feel very guilty about everything, and she is very manipulative. I've learned to try and ignore it.
I knocked on Tommy's door. I waited. Waited a little longer, then a lot longer.
"COMING COMING GIVE ME A SEC!" I heard him yell from inside.
Wow. I guess I'm the one waiting now.
He opened the door.
"Why are you here." He asked.
"Uh bitch you said that you needed coke so you needed me to come to the store with you." I answered.
"Kay well lets go then" he yelled.
We walked to the store, it took about 15 minutes. The whole time Tommy was trying to steal money from my bag.
"Give me that back dickhead" I yelled.
"NO" he yelled back. We both were laughing.
We walked into the store and got coke. Wilbur began texting me.

Will
Hey, how are you today?

You
Hey Will, I'm good wby?

Will
I'm okay, thanks for asking :) what are you up to?

You
Im with Tommy getting coke at the store😭

Will
Your with gremlin boy? What the fuck

You
Ik help me

Will
Good luck. Text me when you can😂

I looked up and Tommy was staring at me. Like literally a death stare right into my soul.
"What the fuck are you doing?" I asked.
It was silent for a moment.
We both bursted out laughing.
"What were you trying to do?! Have a staring contest or some shit?!" I said in between my breathes.
He didn't answer and just kept on laughing. We walked up to the cashier, there was a bit of a line.
"Who were you texting? Was it Tubbo? Ask him if we are still hanging out later today" Tommy said.
"What no it was Wilbur." I answered.
"Why the fuck would you be texting Will he is so rude and he is such a bastard" Tommy squinted his eyes.
"Okay Will is my friend, and I don't think he's a bastard." I told him.
"Simp" he replied.
"Excuse you" I said.
We both laughed.
"So, you and Tubbo are hanging out later?" I asked.
"Yeah, you can come too." He said.
"I don't want to take that away from you and Tubbo, but thanks for the invite." I replied.
"No no, Tubbo and I insist." He grinned.
"Tubbo isn't even here." I said and sighed.
"Exactly my point." Tommy laughed.
"Are you sure it won't be a problem?" I asked.
"In all seriousness, no. I'm sure it would be fine." Tommy answered. He walked inside his house and shut the door.
I walked across the street to my house. I ran to my bedroom and sat on my phone for a while scrolling through Twitter and Tik Tok. Oh crap, I should text Will.

You
Hey  Will! Sorry it took so long, I got home a while ago but I got distracted by Twitter.

Will
It's okay! :) want to come into a VC with me and talk? I'm live.

You
Sure! I'll be there in a second.

I opened up discord and popped into the VC.
"Hi y/n!" Will said as he was finishing his sentence.
"Hey Will! What are you up to?" I asked.
"I'm just playing some of my songs." He said quietly.
"Aww okay. Well I don't want to stop you, go ahead. I'll just be listening." I said with a smile.
"Any suggestions?" He asked me.
"Hmm. Whatever you want." I insisted.
He began to play jubilee line. He finished.
"That was so good!!" I exclaimed. I love his music.
"Thank you y/n!" He said into his mic.
I checked the time. Oh great. Time to go to Tommy's house.
"Hey will, I have to go :(" I said sadly.
"Awww.. why? :(" he asked.
"I have to go to gremlin boy's house." I said.
"Oh well I can't help you with that. Good luck." He said. We both laughed.
"Byeee" he said.
"Byyyeeee" I replied.

Oh joy. Time to go see Tommy. At least Tubbo will be there!

{} Hello everyone! I know not many people will read this, but hi to whoever is! I hope you enjoyed the first chapter!! If you haven't eaten or drank anything today, I advise you too! :) it's okay if it's just one bite, I'm so proud of you! I'm not sure when the next chapter will be out, but stay tuned!