47

I woke up the next morning at like- 3pm. Ouch.
I got up and ran down the stairs, Tommy and Tubbo were actually LIVE doing a cooking stream- AND THEY DIDN'T INVITE ME-
"EYO-" I called.
"Oh, good evening cranky pants." Tubbo laughed.
"YOU DIDN'T THINK TO- WAKE ME UP?" I laughed.
"No. We would never wake you up." Tommy says, "FUCK, TUBBO- PUT THE THING INTO THE BOWL."
I laugh at them.
Wilbur comes out of the dining room and brushes past me, his arm brushing past my waist.
"Good morning sleeping beauty." He whispers into my ear.
I kiss him on the cheek.
"What are you two doing over there?" Tubbo teases.
"They're kissing Tubbo." Tommy says, he plays it off as a joke.
"Oh nO tHey'Re kIssInG oN mY LiVe." Tubbo sang.
We all laughed.
"Oh! Chat we have a suprise coming soooooon." Tubbo says.
"Y/n- don't say one word, we'll tell you about it after the stream." Tommy says.
I laugh, "okay, okay."
I go upstairs and get ready. I come back down the stairs and see that Tommy and Tubbo have basically just destroyed the whole kitchen.
"GUYS!" I yell.
"WHAT?" Tommy yells back.
"I JUST CLEANED YESTERDAY." I whined.
"Go hang out with your boyfriend, WE will clean this up." Tubbo jokes.
"What boyfriend?" I ask. I cross my arms.
"The one behind you, dumb ass." Tubbo says.
I turn around, and Wilbur scares me. I shriek.
"WHAT THE FUCK!" I yell.
"EYUP." Wilbur yells.
I playfully punch him in the arm. He picks me up.
"NO NO! WILBUR PUT ME THE FUCK DOWN-" I yell.
He throws me on the couch.
"HEY!-"
"You said to put you down." He sighed.
I got up and threw a pillow at him.
"Fuck you." I laughed.
"Fuck me?" He smirks, he leans on the back of the couch.
"OH MY GOSH." I walk out of the living room, I hear him laughing his ass off in there.
Tubbo and Tommy actually are cleaning up pretty well, but I decided to help them. They ended stream and we all walked into the living room. Wilbur, still sat on the couch.
"Okay, so the thing we want to do is like- another vlog." Tubbo explains.
"Oh, okay. What about?" I ask.
"So, maybe we could like- go to the beach. There's one close to here, I'm suprised we all didn't go together sooner." Tommy says.
"Oh really?" I ask.
"Yeah! Like- we could invite Karl, Quackity, Dream, Sapnap, and George too." Tubbo adds.
"That sounds fun. When?" I ask.
"Eh, maybe like- 4pm?" Tubbo says.
"That's like- 30 minutes away, Tubs." I laugh.
"Yeah, but Wilbur wanted to go live later tonight so we figured we'd go early and watch sundown." Tubbo explains.
"Ah, okay." I say. I understand.
We get ready for the beach, Tommy brings his camera and all of his stuff to film. We meet the others at the beach.
"YOO IT'S NOT PACKED TONIGHT!" Tommy exclaimed.
"Pog." Tubbo says, he helps Tommy with the battery of his camera.
Wilbur whispers something into Dream's ear. Dream nods. Wilbur takes my hand.
"Want to go for a walk?" He asks.
"Uh, sure." I smile.
We walk towards the edge by the water. Wilbur puts his arm around my shoulder.
"You're beautiful." He says to me.
"You say that everyday." I laugh.
"That's because you are." He chuckles.
"Well, I think your very pretty." I ruffle his hair.
He looks down at me, he puts his arms around my waist and kisses me.
"You're so short." He makes fun of me.
"How's the weather up there?" I ask, I stand on my tippy-toes.
"Shorty- little shorty.." he points his finger at me, we both laugh.
Soon after, we start walking back to the others.

*Quick Tommy POV*

"Their coming!" Tubbo yelled.
I recorded them walking back, holding hands.
"TOMMY WHAT ARE YOU DOING-" tubbo laughs.
"CONTENT." I say, I stop recording. Tubbo and I laugh, we thought it was very funny.

*Y/n POV*

"Okay, so- did you start the vlog?" I asked.
"A little." Tommy says, dream wheezes all of a sudden and everyone starts laughing.
"Oh no- did you break the law?" I ask.
"No!" George laughs.
"THEN WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING-" I chuckled.
"NOTHING- NOTHING." Quackity laughed.
They all eventually calmed down. They are a bunch of children. Some, literally. Well- 18- but..
We recorded the vlog, it was really funny. George got pushed into the water by Sapnap. George was soaked. We decided that we could all go and get something to eat quickly. It was SO cold at the beach considering it was December. But, worth it for the vlog. I bet George is freezing. Christmas is literally in a couple days, which- I did already go shopping for everyone's presents. I know, I am that cool.
We all headed back to our homes- well, Karl and Quackity went to DT's.
Wilbur went live, I put some PJ pants on and went to the kitchen. I grabbed us both some hot chocolate and went into his room, I sat next to him.
"Chat! Say hi to Y/n!" He exclaimed.